Dakhil

What Dragon Quest announcements are you looking forward to and/or hoping will happen in 2020?

2 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Technically it got fan translated, but the translation doesn't fit into the text boxes (English uses more character spaces), and the translator can't figure out how to fix it. emoji24.png But yeah, it's not here in any way, shape or form.

The PC version of FFIII had the same problem.

Just change the font to something smaller like they did.

DQ X offline, or DQIX for pc and consoles, with multiplayer to do some dungeons. Thats all i want to be happy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Galbis said:

DQ X offline, or DQIX for pc and consoles, with multiplayer to do some dungeons. Thats all i want to be happy

Both would be amazing additions! I'm playing a lot of DQIX at the moment and it definitely feels like I'm missing out on not having someone to link up with, although I got it release day and I didn't have anyone to play it with then either!

A new port to the Switch/PS4 would be awesome. Something like another collection or a port of a 3DS game we'd didn't get in the West.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tigermask said:

Both would be amazing additions! I'm playing a lot of DQIX at the moment and it definitely feels like I'm missing out on not having someone to link up with, although I got it release day and I didn't have anyone to play it with then either!

A new port to the Switch/PS4 would be awesome. Something like another collection or a port of a 3DS game we'd didn't get in the West.

Yeyyy. I was Lucky because my brother played dq9 with me a lot, and also some friends, but at the end i was the only one that keep playing it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Galbis said:

Yeyyy. I was Lucky because my brother played dq9 with me a lot, and also some friends, but at the end i was the only one that keep playing it. 

There will be game conventions again, and we can arrange a European meet up!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tigermask said:

There will be game conventions again, and we can arrange a European meet up!

Do you know something about the new title that was supposed to be announced on the weekly jump 35? They said it was a new game, and i think that will be the remake of the 9, but they didnt say nothing yet :c

I don't want DQX to be offline.