Sign in to follow this  
Dakhil

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

1 hour ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Peach chairs were my hot item today and luckily all my trees just replenished. I got 5,200 bells per chair or I could gotten 5,500 total from the 55 peaches I had after I used 10 to check the price for chairs.

All the hot items will always be crafted items in case you didn't know. So save up on all materials you get. Craft a bunch of items when it is hot and make a good amount of money doing so. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

NOOOOO!!!! They killed the duplication glitch!!!

https://www.siliconera.com/nintendo-killed-the-animal-crossing-duplication-glitch/

God damn it! I hate having to make money in Animal Crossing games! I just wanted my big ol’ house as soon as possible so I could focus on doing other things instead like all my island design plans! #$*!.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit
  • Like 1

Something more wholesome and uplifting. You guys may have seen this already, but on my work break I watched part of this video. This 87 year old woman has played Animal Crossing New Leaf for over 3,500 hours over 4 years. It’s very impressive, and you can tell she put a lot of work into her town.

7 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Something more wholesome and uplifting. You guys may have seen this already, but on my work break I watched part of this video. This 87 year old woman has played Animal Crossing New Leaf for over 3,500 hours over 4 years. It’s very impressive, and you can tell she put a lot of work into her town.

She also got a villager named after her in New Horizons!

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

spacer.png

That’s pretty cool. I’ll have to look up and see what animal species they made her.

Edit: Just looked into it and found out she’s a wolf in the game. That’s cool of Nintendo to include a reference to her.

4 hours ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Yup. I actually have her in my village right now. Got extremely lucky to get her.

Tom Nook gave me a very lucrative weapons contract. I couldn't pass up on it. I caught roughly 110 tarantulas in one night. I am not gonna stop until I have those debts paid off.

yS2XepT.jpg

And so the army grows...

5 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Tom Nook gave me a very lucrative weapons contract. I couldn't pass up on it. I caught roughly 110 tarantulas in one night. I am not gonna stop until I have those debts paid off.

yS2XepT.jpg

Posted (edited)

One of the best animal crossing I have played, it's beautiful, it's new and above all the customization of the island which is really great! No more trouble, with mile goals there's always something to do.

TweakBox word counter Tutuapp

Edited by avensis

16 hours ago, avensis said:

One of the best animal crossing I have played, it's beautiful, it's new and above all the customization of the island which is really great! No more trouble, with mile goals there's always something to do

It is a great way to make money as well. If you are willing to take the time and effort, you can sell Nook Miles Tickets for 200K each right now.

A big appeal for me is item trading. And the game's trading scene is bustling like crazy. Lots of fun.

8 hours ago, Twinkie said:

It is a great way to make money as well. If you are willing to take the time and effort, you can sell Nook Miles Tickets for 200K each right now.

Wait...WHAT?!?! You're talking about selling them to other players right? I spent all my Nook Miles on bell vouchers yesterday that sell for 3k to Nook's Cranny.

3 hours ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Wait...WHAT?!?! You're talking about selling them to other players right? I spent all my Nook Miles on bell vouchers yesterday that sell for 3k to Nook's Cranny.

Yup. There is a high demand for them and selling for 200K to other players. By the way the market is going, Nook Mile Tickets will be a secondary currancy.

38 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Yup. There is a high demand for them and selling for 200K to other players. By the way the market is going, Nook Mile Tickets will be a secondary currancy.

Soon we’ll be buying our toilet paper and bread in the post apocalypse with Nook Mile Tickets.

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Of course, the other way people could have gotten lots of money was with the magical mystery power of duplication. Can’t have that anymore though. No fun allowed.

12 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Of course, the other way people could have gotten lots of money was with the magical mystery power of duplication. Can’t have that anymore though. No fun allowed.

Not sure if this is true. But I have been hearing rumors that there are a couple duping glitches that were found. A small amount of people apparently know about it and not telling how to pull them off. Either way, I doubt they would be anywhere as easy to pull off as the first one.

How is everyone's turnip market this week? I might have the decreasing pattern.

11 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

How is everyone's turnip market this week? I might have the decreasing pattern.

Bought at 90. 38 yesterday, 30 today. I have not been having good luck. I did check last week after I sold and it ended up going over 100 so maybe I just have to hang on.

I missed buying but my wife bought in the 80's and sold at my shop for 142 last night

46 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Bought at 90. 38 yesterday, 30 today. I have not been having good luck. I did check last week after I sold and it ended up going over 100 so maybe I just have to hang on.

Holy crap. Really? You are having some bad luck.

I might have to go hit up trade forums and try to sell mine for 110 each at least. Terrible week.

22 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Holy crap. Really? You are having some bad luck.

I might have to go hit up trade forums and try to sell mine for 110 each at least. Terrible week.

I gotta find the places where people are buying Nook Mile tickets for 200k. I don't even know how a trade setting works.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

I gotta find the places where people are buying Nook Mile tickets for 200k. I don't even know how a trade setting works.

I use reddit for it. r/actrade

Usually the person who hosts the offer is the one who hosts the island. Build a fence outside the airport dock. So the person can't go around your island. When they send you an offer, you send them a direct PM with the Dodo code. When they arrive the trade is typically going to one corner of the fenced area (i do 5x5) and drop one item at a time or so. So each person goes to a different corner and does the drop. I drop the ticket when I see two bell begs. Since you can only drop 99K bags at a time, thats a good sign to drop one ticket. If you are selling multiple at once, drop the 2nd one when you see four. If you drop the items before the other person, don't run to pick them up. Wait for them to finish. That is when you will switch sides and pick the items up.

As long as you take some precautions you should do fine. Sell one or two tickets at a time if you are afraid of getting scammed. I think I have done roughly 15 transactions so far and never had an issue with it. The moderation is pretty tight and helps builds a better trading community.

If someone does try to scam, quickly go to your home menu and close the game. If the host closes game, their progress isn't saved.

Edited by Twinkie

Town got a small spike at 167. If anyone needs to sell turnips let me know. I will be open for a couple hours.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Town got a small spike at 167. If anyone needs to sell turnips let me know. I will be open for a couple hours.

Still available? Mine are at 82 after going below 30 but I don't think I'll get as high as what you have.

Edit: I was Mike that showed up. Thank you!

Edited by DrippySlimeStar

29 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Still available? Mine are at 82 after going below 30 but I don't think I'll get as high as what you have.

Sorry, didn't see your message by time you arrived. I had it open so friends can sell as well so its no problem!

The granny got the special edition Switch.

• Like 1