Dakhil

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

On 2/7/2020 at 4:57 PM, Twinkie said:

I was close to doing it but had a bunch of bills to pay. I'm sort of going back and forth on digital and physical now for some reason. I do like that it seems they're working on options for cloud saves.

4 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Animal Crossing: New Horizions is going to support the mobile app.

That could be interesting depending on how they tie it in

There’s going to be a Nintendo Direct for AC: New Horizons on February 20th. It was posted on Facebook that the direct will be in the morning hours.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

31 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

There’s going to be a Nintendo Direct for AC: New Horizons on February 20th. It was posted on Facebook that the direct will be in the morning hours.

Not going to lie, I didn't expect Nintendo to announce a Nintendo Direct this late. But I'm not complaining, despite the Nintendo Direct being very early for me.

But anyhow, it's time to get hyped.

Edited by Dakhil

1 hour ago, Dakhil said:

Not going to lie, I didn't expect Nintendo to announce a Nintendo Direct this late. But I'm not complaining, despite the Nintendo Direct being very early for me.

But anyhow, it's time to get hyped.

I’m not a fan of the 2-days before announcing Nintendo likes to do with their Directs. At least give us a week’s notice.

I’m probably not going to tune in and watch it live Thursday morning. While I’m looking forward to the game, it’s looking more and more like a title I will wait and get down the road.

I'll definitely be watching the direct. I'm curious to know what kind of things can be unlocked

Nintendo’s really blue balling us with all these specialized games. Let’s get some announcements and release dates on some other stuff, Nintendo.

Nintendo fans who don't like Animal Crossing must be going through a lot now. What is there to look forward to after Animal Crossing?

45 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Nintendo fans who don't like Animal Crossing must be going through a lot now. What is there to look forward to after Animal Crossing?

The only things that come to mind are Bravely Default II, Xenoblade Definitive Edition, and No More Heroes III. And if you don’t like RPGs, that knocks off the first two games.

They need to talk about something. It seems like there’s a barren wasteland ahead. I’m admittedly not too worried since I’m still playing catch-up, but I can’t believe there are more games to talk about on the horizon. Unless there’s a big Nintendo Direct planned for next month, we could be in for a quiet spell.

The only things that come to mind are Bravely Default II, Xenoblade Definitive Edition, and No More Heroes III. And if you don’t like RPGs, that knocks off the first two games.
They need to talk about something. It seems like there’s a barren wasteland ahead. I’m admittedly not too worried since I’m still playing catch-up, but I can’t believe there are more games to talk about on the horizon. Unless there’s a big Nintendo Direct planned for next month, we could be in for a quiet spell.
If there are no more heroes, how can there be a part 3? Oh, dear God, are my grandkids going to grow up playing No More Heroes 13, 13-2, and 13-3?

7 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4.

47 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Metroid Prime 4? More like Metroid Prime releasing in 2024.

While people are waiting for it, Nintendo will announce a remaster of Metroid: Other M in honor of its 10th anniversary.

1 hour ago, eal said:

Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4.

I didn’t include them since we have no idea when they are actually going to release. With the other 3 we were told 2020.

7 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I didn’t include them since we have no idea when they are actually going to release. With the other 3 we were told 2020.

Also Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise, which is stated for 2020. And they’re not games but the Pokémon DLC.

Also, I guess Pokemon Mystery Dungeon but that’s next month, right? So I don’t think that necessarily counts.

Edited by eal

35 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I broke down and preordered the game and Bell Pouch Plush bundle at Best Buy. It was $65 and you get the game, a functional pouch (you can put your weeeeeed in it), and a $10 reward cert to use towards other stuff. I'll likely use the $10 cert on Final Fantasy 7 Remake when that launches.

Dude hot DAMN I'm excited for the game. Looks like tons of goals to work towards with unlocking the terrain altering items and whatnot. I like that they brought back the island tours to get other items to bring back to your main island, but, with them being random it'll be a cool daily thing to check in with instead of going to the same small island and getting the same bugs and fish each day.

Edited by DrippySlimeStar

The direct got me even more hyped for the game. A lot of good stuff coming

I was able to watch the Direct this morning, and after watching it I’m going to clown college I’m going to get the game right away for sure. I was going to wait, but honestly with everything they talked about and all the improvements they are making I’m totally hooked. Being able to really customize the island/your hometown is great, and it’s something I’ve been hoping for after they introduced the projects you could build back in New Leaf.

Anyone figure out what they are going to name their town/island yet? I’m debating if I should go with something DQ related or something else. At the moment I’m leaning towards Estard Island.

• Like 1