Dakhil

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

20 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

My friend code is 7446-6769-8867. Since I'm at work now you can send me requests or I'll send them out to you guys when I get home. My username is Mike.

I sent you a friend request.

I will try to remember to add you guys and post mine tonight

Added everyone thus far

Switch code: 6989-0897-2464

8 hours ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

My friend code is 7446-6769-8867. Since I'm at work now you can send me requests or I'll send them out to you guys when I get home. My username is Mike.

Request sent.

20 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Alright who is "A Pinkie" lmao. @Democrobot? It was pretty funny having it be right next to Twinkie. Added all of you lads.

It’s probably Democrobot. He’s a Brony and uses Pinkie for some of his names. It’s part of his Twitter handle too.

Also, welcome to the friend list Drippy. 🙂

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

1 hour ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Alright who is "A Pinkie" lmao.

It’s the littlest finger on your hand.

I’m not playing Animal Crossing but since we’re doing friend codes, here’s mine: 6754-5811-1898.

My code is SW-8434-9488-0012 and my name is Woodus of all things ;)

58 minutes ago, eal said:

It’s the littlest finger on your hand.

I’m not playing Animal Crossing but since we’re doing friend codes, here’s mine: 6754-5811-1898.

Added you, eal.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

I think I got everyone added that posted here, also added my switch code to my profile so it should show up in my info.

Should I make a page like the 3DS Friend Codes page that we had for the Switch codes? - https://www.woodus.com/den/site/friend_codes.php

I went ahead and added the page - https://www.woodus.com/den/site/friend_codes_switch.php

Edited by Woodus
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

Alright who is "A Pinkie" lmao. @Democrobot? It was pretty funny having it be right next to Twinkie. Added all of you lads.

Hey! Das me!

This only applies to anyone living in the U.S.

If you pre-order Animal Crossing: New Horizons from Target, you'll also get the Animal Crossing Journal as a pre-order bonus.

(Keep in mind you'll have to pay $10 extra if you want to get Animal Crossing: New Horizons and the Animal Crossing Journal at launch day.)

30 minutes ago, Dakhil said:

This only applies to anyone living in the U.S.

If you pre-order Animal Crossing: New Horizons from Target, you'll also get the Animal Crossing Journal as a pre-order bonus.

(Keep in mind you'll have to pay $10 extra if you want to get Animal Crossing: New Horizons and the Animal Crossing Journal at launch day.)

There are a lot of decent pre-order bonuses going around. Shame I wanna get the digital version of the game.

Best Buy has a Tom Nook pre-order bonus. Not gonna pre-order from a store since I order through Amazon, but still, it’s pretty cool.

Hoping Nintendo will do the promo where if you preorder from the Eshop you get 500 gold coins. I plan on going digital. I'm just worried about cloud saves.

Best Buy has a Tom Nook pre-order bonus. Not gonna pre-order from a store since I order through Amazon, but still, it’s pretty cool.
Why not? You're like Mr. Best Buy. They treat you like a Goddess there! I mean, they NEVER EVER have done you wrong.

Never.

Ever.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

Why not? You're like Mr. Best Buy. They treat you like a Goddess there! I mean, they NEVER EVER have done you wrong.

Never.

Ever.

Yep. Never. It’s not like in 2018 I had a terrible experience with pre-ordering two different games from them. Nope.

In all seriousness, that and the horrible Square Enix store experience when trying to get the Edition of Lost Time for DQ11 totally turned me off from pre-ordering from anywhere else outside of Amazon. 

• Like 1

There’s a special Switch coming out for Animal Crossing New Horizons. Not gonna lie, I kind of want it just for that Switch stand.

613467AF-097C-4354-89EF-D048C3C39B74.jpeg

74516B54-ACA5-4F2D-867C-A51F95F3D684.jpeg

Here’s an article about the new Switch design. I actually really like the color scheme for it. I’m not one for light/faded blue and green, but the joycons have a good look to them actually.

https://www.siliconera.com/animal-crossing-switch-is-coming-for-new-horizons/

10 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

As a double emoji867.pngemoji867.png to the United States, Nintendo won't let you buy them here, and won't even let you look. eedd789ee46935fb8fb0e889ee180fc4.jpg

The link is letting me see it be JP page fine. Are you sure your internet just isn’t being a dick again like it was when it refused to let you view the den?

The link is letting me see it be JP page fine. Are you sure your internet just isn’t being a dick again like it was when it refused to let you view the den?
5 minutes later it was letting me see it. But that's in no way humorous, now is it?

51 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

5 minutes later it was letting me see it. But that's in no way humorous, now is it? emoji12.png

I find it funny. Every time you ever complain about something, it magically is fixed a short time later. I’ve had that many times in games or real life. Life throws you a bone and you then suddenly just go, “Ok never mind.”

• Like 1

https://www.nintendo.com.au/catalogue/animal-crossing-new-horizons

Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition – available March 20th!
acnh-console-08.jpg

acnh-console-01.jpg

acnh-console-04.jpg

acnh-console-06.jpg

This limited Nintendo Switch console is the perfect way to start your new island life, including an island-themed console, dock, Joy-Con controllers and straps (software sold separately)!

Two specially-themed carrying cases will also be available from March 20th. Head to the island in style!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons is coming to Nintendo Switch on March 20th 2020!

If the hustle and bustle of modern life's got you down, Tom Nook has a business venture up his sleeve that he knows you’ll adore: his brand-new, ultra-exclusive Nook Inc. Deserted Island Getaway Package!

Sure, you've crossed paths with colourful characters near and far. Had a grand old time as one of the city folk. May've even turned over a new leaf and dedicated yourself to public service! But deep down, isn’t there a part of you that just longs for…freedom? A chance to do what you want, when you want? Then perhaps a long walk on the beach of a deserted island, where a rich wealth of untouched nature awaits, is just what the doctor ordered!

Peaceful creativity and charm await as you roll up your sleeves and make your new life whatever you want it to be.

Collect resources and craft everything from creature comforts to handy tools. Embrace your green thumb as you interact with flowers and trees in new ways. Set up a homestead where the rules of what goes indoors and out no longer apply.

Make friends with new arrivals, enjoy the seasons, pole-vault across rivers as you explore, and more!

FEATURES:

Customise your character and home, and decorate the landscape (with furniture, if you like!), as you create your very own island paradise.

Experience a robust new crafting system – collect materials to construct everything from furniture to tools!

Enjoy a variety of relaxing activities like gardening, fishing, decorating, interacting with charming NPCs, and more, as classic Animal Crossing experiences come to life in fun new ways within the deserted-island setting.

Up to eight players can reside on an island; four residents of the same island can play together simultaneously on a single system.**

Eight players can play together on one player’s island via online multiplayer or local wireless.*

Switch_AnimalCrossingNewHorizons_01.jpg

Switch_AnimalCrossingNewHorizons_02.jpg

Switch_AnimalCrossingNewHorizons_03.jpg

Switch_AnimalCrossingNewHorizons_04.jpg

Switch_AnimalCrossingNewHorizons_05.jpg

Switch_AnimalCrossingNewHorizons_06.jpg

Switch_AnimalCrossingNewHorizons_07.jpg

Switch_AnimalCrossingNewHorizons_08.jpg

Switch_AnimalCrossingNewHorizons_09.jpg

Switch_AnimalCrossingNewHorizons_10.jpg

*Up to 8 players with registered accounts on a Nintendo Switch console can live on one shared island, and up to four residents of one island can play simultaneously on one console. Please note: only one island can exist per Nintendo Switch console, irrespective of the number of user accounts registered to or copies of the game used on one console. One Nintendo Switch and one copy of the game is required for each unique island. Alternatively, up to eight people can play together on one island via local wireless or online play. Local wireless play requires one console and one copy of the software per player. Internet connection required during online play. To use online services, you must create a Nintendo Account and accept the related agreement. The Nintendo Account Privacy Policy applies. Some online services may not be available in all countries. Online play requires paid online membership.

** Additional games, systems and/or some accessories may be required. Sold separately.