Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I'm still playing a bit, got to 5 stars finally, now I just feel like my island is cluttered.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a lot of designs to post here. I'll spoiler tag them to avoid too much clutter Akechi Akechi (Crow) Rosalina Tsarevna Alena Maribel Mayde Gym Leader Melo

Hope this is the right place for it, but I made some Dragon Quest outfits! You can save these to your custom designs once you've unlocked the Able Sisters. You can also search my creator ID

Save data transfers are finally happening. https://www.siliconera.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-winter-update-is-upon-us-animal-crossing-save-data-transfer/

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Woodus said:

I'm still playing a bit, got to 5 stars finally, now I just feel like my island is cluttered.

Don't feel too bad about it. My island has been cluttered since release.

Do you get a star ranking based on what you do to your island? Is it like New Leaf where you have to complete X tasks to improve your town? I remember in New Leaf my villagers always wanted more greenery and flowers even when I planted a bunch of flowers everywhere.

7 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Do you get a star ranking based on what you do to your island? Is it like New Leaf where you have to complete X tasks to improve your town? I remember in New Leaf my villagers always wanted more greenery and flowers even when I planted a bunch of flowers everywhere.

You need a certain amount of trees, flowers, villagers, furniture, and low amount of items laying around to increase the rank.

It isn't too difficult to get the balance up to 5 stars. Just takes time for it. I don't remember much on getting perfect town in NL. But I recall NH being easier for it. You still need to plant a ton of flowers though.

Edited by Twinkie
7 hours ago, Twinkie said:

You need a certain amount of trees, flowers, villagers, furniture, and low amount of items laying around to increase the rank.

Yeah and that is why I made the cluttered comment, I just have random crap strewn all about my island ;)

• 1 month later...

Of course the new update trailer shows that pumpkins are going to be used for the thanksgiving event.

I just removed and sold all my pumpkins last week.. Ugh

Edited by Twinkie
  • Like 1