Sign in to follow this  
ElKajas

I'm new in this forum

Hello! I'm new in this forum. If you could introduce me and help me of how does this forum works I'll be so thankful.

Since the first time I played DQ I loved it. I started to play it since DQVII, then I played DQVIII and I started playing it a lot.

I also like other games like The Elder Scrolls V and Online, CoD, GTA, Minecraft, etc. I also practice some sports.

Thank you guys for reading!

Welcome!

If you could introduce me and help me of how does this forum works I'll be so thankful.

Only thing I can say about these forums is that topics are merely suggestions around here. So expect a lot of threads to derail into something unrelated on a daily basis.

• Like 3

Welcome to the den! Watch your feet, don't fall off the thread, and you'll do fine.

9 hours ago, ElKajas said:

Hello! I'm new in this forum. If you could introduce me and help me of how does this forum works I'll be so thankful.

The forum is generally pretty well organized (so organized, in fact, that one of the mods is kind of fed up with having too many cubbyholes with nothing going on), so you can find some niche you want to look at and prompt some discussion.

Maybe consider a search for some topic you'd like to look at, see if we've already discussed it -- there aren't any real rules preventing you from resurrecting old topics if you want to contribute something new wherever.

Necromancy is encouraged if you have something to add. We're very loose on pretty much everything every other board gets picky about. Be nice. Be friendly. Be sarcastic. Have fun!

And welcome to our own little slice of the Internet!

• Like 1

Yeah, everyone summed it up very well, Welcome to the Den :)

Nothing else I can really add, but hello!

はじめまして! エードリックです。アリアハン出身です。ねこですか?

(Nice to meet you! I'm Erdrick. I hail from Aliahan. Are you a cat?)