That is the way the athletic department of our school treats it too
Yeah. My letter for my letter jacket came from academics. I was on the bowling team for 3 years and we even won districts and went to state one year. But our school only considered it an intermural sport. Oddly most other schools in our district considered it a sport. The moment I picked up my letter jacket, I remember this Ian kid from another school picking his up at the same place, same time and we were comparing them.

36 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:15 AM, Woodus said:
That is the way the athletic department of our school treats it too emoji14.png

Yeah. My letter for my letter jacket came from academics. 

Get a load of this nerd over here.

I mean would a bowling letter have convinced you of my studhood?

5 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
13 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

I mean would a bowling letter have convinced you of my studhood?

Yeah if it was a "B" for big ol' nerd.

• Like 1

The Red Sox are being investigated for sign stealing in 2018 like the Astros in 2017. You know the common thing between those teams? Alex Cora was on them. A bench coach for the Astros and the manager of the Red Sox. This could be bad.

• Like 1

The Red Sox are being investigated for sign stealing in 2018 like the Astros in 2017. You know the common thing between those teams? Alex Cora was on them. A bench coach for the Astros and the manager of the Red Sox. This could be bad.
Boston teams love finding out what others are doing.

Astros penalty got handed out today. GM and Manager suspended for a year (more on that later). 1st and 2nd round picks of '20 and '21 are gonzo. Plus a $5M fine which is the most that can be given. Then the Astros owner "dismissed" the GM and Manager in a press conference right after. Red Sox investigation is next and with Alex Cora being a part of the team I'm guessing the Red Sox are gonna have a new manager in 2020 at the earliest or 2021.

• Like 1

Astros penalty got handed out today. GM and Manager suspended for a year (more on that later). 1st and 2nd round picks of '20 and '21 are gonzo. Plus a $5M fine which is the most that can be given. Then the Astros owner "dismissed" the GM and Manager in a press conference right after. Red Sox investigation is next and with Alex Cora being a part of the team I'm guessing the Red Sox are gonna have a new manager in 2020 at the earliest or 2021.
Reminds me of when the Saints coach got nailed for a year when some defensive dudes got paid to hurt opponents. Basically they didn't do anything actively wrong, but turned a blind eye and fostered an atmosphere where that type of behavior wasn't frowned upon.

9 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
On 1/13/2020 at 4:14 PM, DrippySlimeStar said:

Reminds me of when the Saints coach got nailed for a year when some defensive dudes got paid to hurt opponents. Basically they didn't do anything actively wrong, but turned a blind eye and fostered an atmosphere where that type of behavior wasn't frowned upon.

Agreed. Cora got fired about an hour ago. The report came out saying he was basically the mastermind. Gonna be a weird feeling to next season cause he brought such a positive vibe to the team. Oh well, life goes on. They gotta bring back the GOAT Hideki Okajima.