Sign in to follow this  
oka_chan1

Browser Version

I was one of the few who signed up for the beta and got in! I recorded a few minutes of gameplay in case anyone is interested in seeing how it works. If anyone has any questions about it please let me know!!!!

Have a great day!!!!

- ochan

• Like 3

Tha is for uploading! I haven't had time to watch it. Care to talk about your experience with it?

Tha is for uploading! I haven't had time to watch it. Care to talk about your experience with it?

I have a lot of good things to say about this version.

The streaming of the game really isn’t that bad at all. In fact it actually runs really well!!! There is input lag and such, but that is very typical with cloud streaming services nowadays.

You are able to change the quality of the stream depending on how your connection speed is, but I haven’t had any problems on high quality, tested on both WiFi and cellular.

I do have one issue with it, and it’s the controls. It’s probably because I’m not used to it yet, but the initial button layout really isn’t fitted for a smartphone. You are able to connect a controller and play that way according to SE.

I hope this helps you see how this new version is!!! I hope to see new players use this version as I have a feeling this is going to eventually replace the DoCoMo version and possibly the 3DS version.

Can't wait! I want to try it right now!!

This slurprised me. Did not expect a browser-based client. Goo you have to buy another version of the game, or can you just play if you have an active blubscription/during Kids' Time?

I already have the game on PC and Switch (V1-4 each), but it would be neat to have the ability to play on my phone.

This slurprised me. Did not expect a browser-based client. Goo you have to buy another version of the game, or can you just play if you have an active blubscription/during Kids' Time?
I already have the game on PC and Switch (V1-4 each), but it would be neat to have the ability to play on my phone.

I believe this is gonna be separate from the product versions similar to the DoCoMo and 3DS versions of the game. In those versions, you pay to play by purchasing day tickets with the highest being a 30-day ticket, or one month. If you want to know the pricing, look up the 3DS ticket prices on hiroba.

I've been told that, of course, there's lag since it's a streaming version of the game.

Open beta February 5th - February 25th

Not sure but I assume you'll get an item(maybe code) afterwards for participating in the beta trial.

Cool, thank you for the link

Browser version went up recently.image.thumb.png.538ab3f9107da920989364f791e06c49.png

• Like 1

Connecting from the US this is much better than the 3DS ver...but not as good as the Windows/Switch/PS4

I wouldn't join any parties for Level 5 Super Boss with this(browser ver.)

My Internet Speed:Download 90Mbps Upload15Mbps Ping to JP server:250-300 ms OS: macOS Cataline 10.15.2 Browser:Chrome: 79.0.3945.130 Controller:Xbox 360

Played Seasonal Valentine's Day Quest

Spoiler

Edited by Yawara