Plattym3

Episode #010 - Z6n4, Terry's Wonderland & Joker 3

Has anyone on the Den played through theses besides me? The fan translations that is. Looking for some questions/topics of discussion perhaps you'd all like to hear us discuss...

Edited by Plattym3

Hey Platty, something I forgot to ask. Regarding Terry's Wonderland's personality system, did they still have the same logic as DWM, where you have to regularly cycle through CHARGE, MIXED, CAUTIOUS battle plans to generate the HOTBLOOD personality, for increased occurrence of critical attacks and defense boosts?

Also shout out to Alex Jackson's guide for Dragon Warrior Monsters. The breeding guide is really helpful.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gbc/197155-dragon-warrior-monsters/faqs/6849

• Like 1

Hey Platty, something I forgot to ask. Regarding Terry's Wonderland's personality system, did they still have the same logic as DWM, where you have to regularly cycle through CHARGE, MIXED, CAUTIOUS battle plans to generate the HOTBLOOD personality, for increased occurrence of critical attacks and defense boosts?
Also shout out to Alex Jackson's guide for Dragon Warrior Monsters. The breeding guide is really helpful.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gbc/197155-dragon-warrior-monsters/faqs/6849
I honestly don't know. I paid as much attention to that as to the DQ3 personalities.
Hmmm... makes me wonder if it's even in TW3DS

Another question as I'm listening to the episode: you were talking about link cabling between two DWM2 carts. Can you transfer between a Tara cart and a Cobi cart?

Another question as I'm listening to the episode: you were talking about link cabling between two DWM2 carts. Can you transfer between a Tara cart and a Cobi cart?
Yes. If I wanted to breed monster X and monster Y, I would transfer Y to my 2nd cart, then breed across games to get 2 different monsters (one for each game), then I'd transfer the new egg back to my primary game, thus I'd end with 2 monsters for the 2 I bred.

YouTube is up, MP3 and MP4 should be on the Den shortly

• Like 1

Thanks, Woodus!

Jumping into the thread before I'm done listening to play the nerd card: both Dragon Quest's Xenlon and Dragon Ball's Shenron are the mythical Shenlong, who for all intents and purposes is a public domain character used by both franchises.

• Like 1