Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Famitsu Dragon Quest Survey

Quoted from the Famitsu site

We’d love to hear from “Dragon Quest” fans across the globe!

In the upcoming issue of Weekly Famitsu (issue date: 12/26/19), we are having a special feature article focused on“Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age” and “Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age-Definitive Edition” which have been highly regarded worldwide. As a part of the feature, we will include fans’ feedback based on your answers to our questionnaire.

If you think you can help us, please fill out the following questionnaire. Leave out any questions if you do not want to answer.
Do not hesitate to share your favorite characters, scenes, any memorable moments of the series, and your comments. We’d love to hear from all “Dragon Quest” fans of the world!!

The deadline to complete the questionnaire is at 23:59 on 12/13/19, Japan time.

Link to Article - https://www.famitsu.com/news/201912/11188695.html

Survey Link - https://ebssl.jp/fm2/enq/dq11e/q.php

• Upvote 1

I went on to praise DQXI and to ask for an offline DQX to come to the US.

I did the survey. Might be interesting to see if any comments by the Denizens made it into the magazine I guess.

• Upvote 1

I just finished the survey. Took the chance to really emphasize how much I love the series and what all I enjoyed about DQ11. Made a point to mention we’d love to see Dragon Quest X too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Filled out the survey. Wasn't really sure what to say for the "Any messages to the 'Dragon Quest' development team" box, so I thanked them for the many countless hours to enjoyment over the years.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1