Sign in to follow this  
Slimeknight

I have a lot of original artwork out of my imagination

and I was wondering how I could put it on the internet without people copying it?  Big Dragon Quest fan but this is original stuff.

and I was wondering how I could put it on the internet without people copying it?  Big Dragon Quest fan but this is original stuff.
Copying it for what purpose? Do you not want fans to post it around or do you do not wanted used for commercial gain?
@Dwaine may have ideas.

Most people who don’t want their OC’s copied put a watermark somewhere on the art.

I do not want the designs copied so a watermark would not prevent that.  I do not want it copied giving credit to a different artist.

I do not want the designs copied so a watermark would not prevent that.  I do not want it copied giving credit to a different artist.
I'd have to say in that case, there's zero possible way to do that. I cannot possibly imagine a way for you to show that would prevent someone else looking at it and recreating it on their own. In fact, I believe that'd be 100% impossible in general. How can anyone prevent anyone else from recreating something they see?