Sign in to follow this  
Belborn

Dragon quest monster joker 3

Hello, i am kinda upset because i just cant find the right answers so i try it here. I have 2 questions.

1) is there a way to play dragon quest monster joker 3 professional in englisch and if yes how?

2) if there is no way to play the professional version in english, how can i play the original one in english?

I really hope someone can help me :)

Hello, i am kinda upset because i just cant find the right answers so i try it here. I have 2 questions.

1) is there a way to play dragon quest monster joker 3 professional in englisch and if yes how?
2) if there is no way to play the professional version in english, how can i play the original one in english?

I really hope someone can help me
Sorry, been a bit behind lately.

1. No

2. Yes. Joker 3 is out there. You can typically find the translated ROM file on sites with a little bit of Googling. https://gbatemp.net/threads/translation-dragon-quest-monsters-joker-3.492313/page-5 will have the most up-to-date information. You'll need a PC running the Citra emulator. I played it before the latest patch and it was great. Loved it!

First of all thanks for your reply :)

so can i play this translated version on a 3ds or on a pc?

First of all thanks for your reply
so can i play this translated version on a 3ds or on a pc?
Sorry, I said Citra, which would be PC, but actually it can be played on a modded 3DS too. That's actually the way the translation team did it. I remember in that thread I responded about not having issues on my PC with Citra and the head of the team mentioned that was good because not a single person on the team had tried that out. I never went the modded 3DS route.