Sign in to follow this  
nectarsis

Patch 1.0.2

Just got the update notification....cant seem to find what it changes though...

I cannot seem to find any info on it either.

1 hour ago, Woodus said:

I cannot seem to find any info on it either.

It seems to just be a performance update. People are reporting elsewhere that the frame rate in 3D mode seems to be better in some areas where it would slow down, and supposedly a few of the voices grunts/sighs that accidentally used the Japanese voices has been fixed so they should play the English ones now (provided you have English VA on in 3D mode of course).

• Like 1

So the update seems to have not actually fixed any of the JP voices getting mixed in the English voice settings in cutscenes. I had a few instances of Eight using their JP voice for expressions in cutscenes at the start of Act 2, rather loudly saying “HOI HOI,” before one of the cutscenes ended. Switched to the JP voices and watched the cutscene again and he didn’t do that, saying it at the same volume as his other lines and only saying the “HOI,” part once.

What the update does seems to have changed was that all the copyright info when using the Photo mode/taking a screen shot now displays in the upper left corner of the screen/picture instead of the lower right corner. That’s a really stupid change and it looks really bad. At least in the bottom right corner the copyright info wasn’t as noticeable.