Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

2D Maps for The Hekswood and The Other Side Added

Do you have any of the maps in lossless PNG/BMP/etc? I was hoping to grab some tiles, but the Switch (at least on official firmware) doesn't support lossless screenshots.

I can export them as PNG, but they aren't pixel perfect since I pieced them together from my Elgato device videos, and I size them down without anti-aliasing which seems to clean them up a bit

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 8:37 AM, Woodus said:

I can export them as PNG, but they aren't pixel perfect since I pieced them together from my Elgato device videos, and I size them down without anti-aliasing which seems to clean them up a bit

Damn, I'm looking for pixel-perfect rips. Thanks anyway. I just installed CFW on my Switch yesterday, perhaps that will open an avenue to lossless screenshots. If not, I'll just have to wait until Yuzu can boot/run the game.

14 hours ago, morningstar said:

It's well know, exporting in PNG changes the quality and the resolution 

Yes but when the quality isn't pixel perfect from the capture source of my Elgato then the little bit of loss from JPG is probably the least of our worries.

28 minutes ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

Damn, I'm looking for pixel-perfect rips. Thanks anyway. I just installed CFW on my Switch yesterday, perhaps that will open an avenue to lossless screenshots. If not, I'll just have to wait until Yuzu can boot/run the game.

Yeah let me know if that becomes a possibility.