heavenscalamity

Companion App Download

Hey guys I've searched around the forum and had no luck actually finding the companion app. I have an android phone and can't seem to find a manner in which to get it.  Does anyone have the link to it? Does anyone emulate the app on their computer? 

Thanks

Hey guys I've searched around the forum and had no luck actually finding the companion app. I have an android phone and can't seem to find a manner in which to get it.  Does anyone have the link to it? Does anyone emulate the app on their computer? 

Thanks
I used QooApp to download it. It requires downloading the QooApp store to your phone.

23 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:
30 minutes ago, heavenscalamity said:

Thanks

I used QooApp to download it. It requires downloading the QooApp store to your phone.

The one by Techablr apps?

The one by Techablr apps?
Use this link to get it

https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/880