ErdrickRotoLotoOrtega

So...where IS Tickington itself?

I'm assuming it lies in another dimension? My only question is: is it relative at all to the afterlife or is it perhaps a cosmic parallel universe?

Also--considering the fact that Tickington appears to control the flow of time, can we assume that all the time travelling shenanigans of Dragon Quest VII were also overseen by the tockles? I mean--this world of Tickington has full access to all corners of the universe and all time periods if those altars are any indication, so...does that mean the tockles would have had a hand in guiding the heroes of Dragon Quest VII?

I know we're getting into retroactive continuity here but play along--it's as good a question as any to ask, considering how time travel is a main them in Dragon Quest VII.

Also that puts the ending after beating calasmos into question too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ever watch the Legends of Tomorrow show? It's a place out of time like they went often the first year!

On 10/25/2019 at 10:05 PM, Plattym3 said:

Ever watch the Legends of Tomorrow show? It's a place out of time like they went often the first year!

Never saw it, no.

Tickington definitely seems to be the ultimate time keeping realm of the universe itself. Would be nice, for continuity's sake, if they acknowledge Tickington in future games.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1