Plattym3

Episode 005 - Pendy, DQ5, & Your Story

@Liamland and I talked to @Pendy about 8 days ago, but I just got around to editing and posting.  Didn't want to run Pendy right up @Dwaine's rear end!

Spoiler-free about the movie.

Spoiled the hell out of the game, duh!

It's pushing out to all the regular places now, but for a quick link:

https://anchor.fm/podcast-d4a5800/episodes/Episode-005---Pendy--DQ5---Your-Story-e7mlub

Oh, I don't mind.

By the way, check out some more of Fountains of Wayne. They're a really good band that sadly got hit by the One-Hit-Wonder Syndrome, even though they had hit singles years prior.

Been loving the episode so far guys! Really cool to hear Pendy’s Japan experience and makes me want to go to Japan to see all that stuff for myself!

• Like 1

You just had to bring up the Bianca vs. Nera thing in Dragon Quest Heroes, didn’t you @Liamland? 🤣

• Like 2

Yeah! Love those tie-ins.

I like Fountains of Wayne. They're named after a lawn ornament store not far from me in Wayne, NJ.

9 hours ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

You just had to bring up the Bianca vs. Nera thing in Dragon Quest Heroes, didn’t you @Liamland? 🤣

Haha! Oh, I just got to that part. That's right. That was our DQ Heroes debate. I think you liked the bubble magic and I preferred Rain of Pain.

• Like 1

Nice episode. Enjoyed the talk on the DQ VR game. And good to hear that a couple of people are excited to try DQ of the Stars when it comes out.

• Like 1

Thanks! Yeah, DQVR is definitely fun. I wish that would come here, but with the rising popularity of VR gaming it makes me look forward to the potential for a home release someday. DQ Swords is the closest we've come so far, but there's so much potential there.