Dagron

Recruiting party members

Hi guys so ive been having a great time messing around in DQX. I completed the offline mode and created a character in the elf race.

So far i have finished two elf test and worked my way out to what appears to be thr main hub for this area (there are tons of shops, a pub, a train, etc.) From here i went to a monument on a hillside and then south to a camp and then a tower. At the top of the tower I got killed and so i decided to do some leveling and build myself up a bit before i go back. 

I really want to re work my party (I somehow got a level 28 default party with a warrior a priest and a mage) but it appears as though i have to complete a quest to get access to the roster of characters to hire. I accepted the quest from the lady at the counter and now I dont know what im supposed to do. 

Ive tried searching for guides but info seems to be pretty scarce. There are tons of youtube videos but they are mostly 1 hour lets play videos.. Hard to search for specific answers without watching hours and hours of video..

Can anyone help?

Found a youtube video about the quest

1 hour ago, Dagron said:

Hi guys so ive been having a great time messing around in DQX. I completed the offline mode and created a character in the elf race.

So far i have finished two elf test and worked my way out to what appears to be thr main hub for this area (there are tons of shops, a pub, a train, etc.) From here i went to a monument on a hillside and then south to a camp and then a tower. At the top of the tower I got killed and so i decided to do some leveling and build myself up a bit before i go back. 

I really want to re work my party (I somehow got a level 28 default party with a warrior a priest and a mage) but it appears as though i have to complete a quest to get access to the roster of characters to hire. I accepted the quest from the lady at the counter and now I dont know what im supposed to do. 

Ive tried searching for guides but info seems to be pretty scarce. There are tons of youtube videos but they are mostly 1 hour lets play videos.. Hard to search for specific answers without watching hours and hours of video..

Can anyone help?

Open this page in Chrome (make sure you have Google Translate installed) https://dragon-quest.jp/ten/quest/number.php and look for the quest number that matches the quest. This site is an invaluable resource.

Also, I highly recommend checking out Nawaria's translation on YouTube.

• Like 1