blindpcguy

Im new to both the Den and Dragon quest as a whole

Hi im Blindpcguy a visually impared (Optic Nerve Hypoplasia) gamer/streamer who loves RPGS a family member whos been a life long gamer  recently recomended me the  dragon quest series i bought the game on pc got like 3 hourrs in and found out about the switch release a few months before launch so stopped playing. on launch day i bought dq11s dq 1-3 and the 3ds port of 7. i also really enjoy the tales of series, final fantasy, world of warcraft, elite dangerous, and pretty much everything nintendo. looking foward to meeting and learning more about the dragon quest series and getting involved in this awesome community .  im also really active over on discord so if anyone has cool places to hang and vc about the series always down for that as well 

• Like 2

Welcome to the Den!

Have a fishy stick!

a3ef8e5862c6f9254aa28251268e1229.jpg

Hi im Blindpcguy a visually impared (Optic Nerve Hypoplasia) gamer/streamer who loves RPGS a family member whos been a life long gamer  recently recomended me the  dragon quest series i bought the game on pc got like 3 hourrs in and found out about the switch release a few months before launch so stopped playing. on launch day i bought dq11s dq 1-3 and the 3ds port of 7. i also really enjoy the tales of series, final fantasy, world of warcraft, elite dangerous, and pretty much everything nintendo. looking foward to meeting and learning more about the dragon quest series and getting involved in this awesome community .  im also really active over on discord so if anyone has cool places to hang and vc about the series always down for that as well 

Welcome to the Den, our very own slice of the Internet!

Welcome to the Den, hope you enjoy it here with us :)