aerynb

Loading Screen Tips

I started taking screenshots of the loading screen tips a little after Hotto. I'm planning on transferring them to a microSD card to clear up space on my Switch (and to reorder them on my computer). Do you think that's something the Den would like for reference? Some of the tips/lore is spoilery, but some are pretty useful, like character pep boosts and stat effects.

• Upvote 2

I say go for it so we can have them on standby/for reference. Most of them give some extra info about particular characters or locations.

Yeah, I think that would be great. I started doing that on the PS4 and then forgot to continue

Sounds good. Hopefully it won't be too hard to figure out. And the files won't be too large.

If you already have an SD card in your switch it should be saving them there already.

All the shots I have take so far have been between 200k and 450k so they aren't huge, email should work, or something like google drive or WeTransfer would be easy as well.

No SD card yet. Bought the Switch just for DQ XI. 😁 But I'll be getting an SD card today or tomorrow, so I'll email you what I have soon. I'll try to organize them by chapter too. And what's a useful tip and what is character or location info.

• Like 2

Sounds good. Thank you.

I bought Switch for DQXI, too! And I love it! I’ve been saving screenshots of both the Tips and the “Story So Far”.

I wish the Album on Switch had organizing options. I already have almost 1000 images and videos. 30+ hours and I still haven’t gone to Kingsbarrow — I could still be playing the demo!

I love taking photos. I wish they hadn’t nerfed range and zoom, but taking photos with the characters in Photo Mode is great, too!

If you need pre-Hotto screen caps, just let me know where to send/put them!

• Like 1

I have the page created and all the tips loaded, thank you for all of those.

https://www.woodus.com/den/games/dq11s/loadingtips.php

On 10/12/2019 at 7:40 PM, JustACorpse said:

“Story So Far”.

The story so far ones would be cool to get added as well if you have them. :thumbsup:

They look great! Thanks for adding them.

I started on Act 2 this weekend and got a bunch more. I'll email them tonight or tomorrow. There were a few Dual-Wielding tips and more Forge tips that could have been helpful at the end of Act 1. Maybe they're programmed to show up after Act 1 is over. (sheesh)

• Like 1

OK, sounds good. Thank you :)