Liamland

Dragon Quest X - DQ Slime Time podcast interview

Posted (edited)

Hi folks,

So @Plattym3 and I restarted the DQ Slime Time podcast for Dragon's Den.

https://twitter.com/DQSlimeTime

We're recording episodes with a different fan guest for each episode, which are discussions that are loosely based around a specific game in the series. I was wondering if anyone from the DQX Dragon's Den group would be interested in being on the podcast to talk about their experiences with DQX.

If you haven't seen (or rather heard) the podcast so far, our most recent episode was an interview we did with longtime DQ fan and artist: Dwaine Bullock: 

We'd love the chance to talk about a Dragon Quest game that most of the western fanbase has been unable to play, and really have a window into what we're missing. Please let me know if anyone is interested in participating. Also, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to shoot us a reply either here or in a private message. Thanks!

Edited by Liamland

I would love to do that, though I'm not as experienced as some other players. I imagine you want to talk to the players who have been playing for years.

Preferably members of the Dragon's Den DQX team with a larger amount of gameplay experience, but if multiple people want to join on one podcast we can figure something out.

It's harder to coordinate with larger groups, but it's possible. Our third episode featured 3 members of a fan translation team for the Japan-only Rocket Slime sequel Slime Mori Mori 3.

Understood. Podcasts with an overabundance of guests usually aren't too pleasing to listen to.

I don't know if she browses here much, but Nawaria would be a good choice. She translates the game whill playing on stream and seems to have a lot of experience.