Open the in-game menu, select "Misc.", select "System Settings", and select "Claim Special Rewards".

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 2/9/2021 at 12:07 AM, kaoujx said:

I just completed act 3 and acknowledged I never got the book for the high quality Trodain frocks, despite the fact that I have each other Dlc thing. Am I missing something?

check snaptube vidmate

Confirming you claimed the outfit?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2021 at 1:07 AM, kaoujx said:

I just completed act 3 and acknowledged I never got the book for the high quality Trodain frocks, despite the fact that I have each other Dlc thing. Am I missing something?

check snaptube vidmate

1. You only get the upgraded version of the Trodain Togs with the original international PS4 and Steam release.  So the Definitive Edition, all versions, only have access to the base version of the Trodain equipment.

2. If you have the original international PS4/Steam release, the book for the updated recipe is automatically obtained when you accept the DLC, which once downloaded, is pre-set to your in-game DLC list to snag for any new playthrough.  So the moment you select the Trodain Set, the book is automatically added to your alchemy book and recipe lists.

Edited by ignasia