Is Nintendo going to bring the Voice Drama overseas?

Nintendo's only responsible for publishing and marketing Dragon Quest XI S outside of Japan.

Square Enix's responsible for localising Dragon Quest XI S in languages that are not Japanese.

That being said, it seems unlikely. This calls for @Plattym3's "It's not coming" stamp.

Edited by Dakhil
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dakhil said:

Nintendo's only responsible for publishing and marketing Dragon Quest XI S outside of Japan.

Square Enix's responsible for localising Dragon Quest XI S in languages that are not Japanese.

That being said, it seems unlikely. This calls for @Plattym3's "It's not coming" stamp.

That would mean it IS coming.  Thus in this case, Platty is unlikely to post it, lest he mess up his mojo of counter-accuracy.  Or maybe he wants to generate a reverse prophecy, and posts just to change fate?

In anycase, I don't see it as coming.  It's a thing very popular in Japanese culture.  There were some light novel games as well, none of which I'm aware of that have ever cross the fishbowl to this side.

• Like 1
That would mean it IS coming.  Thus in this case, Platty is unlikely to post it, lest he mess up his mojo of counter-accuracy.  Or maybe he wants to generate a reverse prophecy, and posts just to change fate?
In anycase, I don't see it as coming.  It's a thing very popular in Japanese culture.  There were some light novel games as well, none of which I'm aware of that have ever cross the fishbowl to this side.
I was talking about in general. There's no guarantee Square Enix would even bother localising the voice drama DLC in any language other than Japanese (like you said).

It we got it it would probably just have English subtitles. But I don’t see us getting it.