Sign in to follow this  
IKAROS

The problems we met in Dragon Quest Builders 1 & 2

Dragon Quest Builders 1 & 2 are a good game that every one will easily get addicted with , and we love it so much . I do remember the first time when I played this game , I get so addicted and can't stop playing it . I don't usually play this kind of JRPG , but when I started to play , I just can't stop playing and love it so much . Game is game of course , every game has their own problem and many player will try to solve it and make themselves to have a good game experience . But there will always have that one problem that you can't solve no matter how you try and how hard you doing research online . And that , is some serious sh!t that will ruined our game experience . I do remember there is a problem I can't solve when I first playing DQ Builder 1 . The problem I met was the 2nd floor room I built can't register and this problem making me really pissed in that day . I done a lot of research , tried a lot of way and suggestion , but still ..... the problem can't be solve . And with that problem , I give up to play DQ Builder 1 and it took me 6 weeks to picked it up and play it again . Because I am really pissed in that time and this literally ruined my gaming experience . Until today , the 2019 , this problem still can't be solve . But I have to stand up and face it right ???

giphy.gif

Do you guys have any problem that you can't solve or some problem that makes you pissed in Dragon Quest Builders 1 & 2 ??? Feel free to comment and make sure do follow me in Dragon's Den page 😘 And I'll talk to you guys later .

Edited by IKAROS
To add a gif

One I saw the chapter challenges were time-based in the Playstation versions of DQB1, I said it and never even tried to do the other ones.

Also, issues with breaking Barbella out of jail in Chapter 3 literally ended my game. I put it down for a good 2.5 years.