Dakhil

Dragon Quest XI S Photos/Photo Mode/Videos

I know most people don't know. That's why I'm trying to make it known.

If people like the features in DQX, they're likely to want to play it, and therefore more likely to help generate internet visibility for the game. If Square Enix sees a ton of people that want to play the game, they're more likely to localize it.

And yeah, I was being rather straight faced. I tend to be like that. Dunno why.

• Like 1

If people like the features in DQX, they're likely to want to play it, and therefore more likely to help generate internet visibility for the game. If Square Enix sees a ton of people that want to play the game, they're more likely to localize it.
So many people are confused why the free roam in battles is included if it doesn't effect combat. Makes perfect sense when you consider it's just a holdover from X for players who probably feel restricted without it.

32 minutes ago, AustNerevar said:
44 minutes ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

So many people are confused why the free roam in battles is included if it doesn't effect combat. Makes perfect sense when you consider it's just a holdover from X for players who probably feel restricted without it.

This right here.

I never actually use it in XI though, without the distance and push mechanics from X it's kinda pointless.

This right here.
I never actually use it in XI though, without the distance and push mechanics from X it's kinda pointless.
When XI came out on PC I hadn't played X yet and ignored it. I preferred classic mode.

When XIS came out, I had sunk 300 hours in X. I couldn't play XI any other way now.

I shouldn't be surprised Erik has a thing for stepping on treasure chests since he's a thief after all.

1326624585_DQXIS-ImnotsurprisedErikhasathingforsteppingontreasurechests.thumb.jpg.c39e6ca0f4227d2d199b4f6bb7965336.jpg

Of course, I shouldn't forget one of the best quotes in Dragon Quest XI S!

707369864_OneofthebestDQXISquotesever.thumb.jpg.d1a3be2aa8cf52cb6b10014d1fc877b9.jpg

And of course, I have to display one of the reasons why Eight is one of my favourite party members (I'm pretty sure you can tell who Eight is by the blurred out thumbnail. :P).

2 hours ago, AustNerevar said:

When XI came out on PC I hadn't played X yet and ignored it. I preferred classic mode.

When XIS came out, I had sunk 300 hours in X. I couldn't play XI any other way now.

Not even 2D mode?!?!

I love X's combat and tried it first thing on XI PC, but when it doesn't make a difference where you're at, it just feels broken to me.

Not even 2D mode?!?!
I love X's combat and tried it first thing on XI PC, but when it doesn't make a difference where you're at, it just feels broken to me.
2D mode doesn't count. It's like a different game.

It's not about the reality of control for me, but the illusion of control. I am used to moving my character around the circle of battle in X so it's easy to want to do that in XI. And then I'm reminded that I'm not playing X and I just shut off XI and login to X instead.

I have always been a die hard singleplayer RPG gamer who never cared much for MMOs. DQX has altered my DNA.

I need it in English. Fully online.

I'm not going to bother shitting of my Switch to remove the SD card and copy the screenshot right now, but the quest "Mother Knows Best" describes Jessica as "spunky".

Wasn't this game localized in the UK?

Doesn't "spunky" refer to something besides moxy and attitude over there?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm not going to bother shitting of my Switch to remove the SD card and copy the screenshot right now, but the quest "Mother Knows Best" describes Jessica as "spunky".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Please don't do that to your Switch.

Lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I mean, the definition fits.

2 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

I mean, the definition fits.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero