Jump to content

Dragon Quest XI S Progress


Dakhil
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Prince of Cannock said:

Just got everyone to level 99, and got all the mini-medal rewards. I still have a bunch of stuff left in act 3, though.

My second playthrough is probably going to be in 2d mode. 

99!! Oof.

 

What is your current playtime?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, cprmauldin said:

99!! Oof.

 

What is your current playtime?

130 hours. Done with nearly everything, now, asides from Tockington (about 18 quests left, and I still need to finish finding the rest of the passwords). Only two sidequests left, and I’m currently working on the second trial. 
 

I did grind out the bestiary quite a bit, and spend a lot of time at the casino, though. So that’s probably why my playtime is so high.

Edited by Prince of Cannock
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Prince of Cannock said:

130 hours. Done with nearly everything, now, asides from Tockington (about 18 quests left, and I still need to finish finding the rest of the passwords). Only two sidequests left, and I’m currently working on the second trial. 
 

I did grind out the bestiary quite a bit, and spend a lot of time at the casino, though. So that’s probably why my playtime is so high.

That's actually lower than I expected for Level 99. Did you farm metal slimes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cprmauldin said:

That's actually lower than I expected for Level 99. Did you farm metal slimes?

It’s easy to do at the end game. There’s an area where you can encounter vicious metal king slimes in the post game and they give a ridiculous amount of EXP.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/16/2020 at 5:08 PM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

It’s easy to do at the end game. There’s an area where you can encounter vicious metal king slimes in the post game and they give a ridiculous amount of EXP.

I'll have to track it down on  my next run through. I did a lot in the post-game on my last run but didn't worry too much about grinding. 

On 12/16/2020 at 7:04 PM, Prince of Cannock said:

Yeah, I used the Hallelujah+ Electolight method. 

Yeah, I remember doing that a lot too. Just not to 99!

On 12/18/2020 at 7:41 PM, Prince of Cannock said:

Just got the platinum! 

Congrats!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, cprmauldin said:

I'll have to track it down on  my next run through. I did a lot in the post-game on my last run but didn't worry too much about grinding. 

Did you find metal king slimes in the final dungeon? If you did, you’ll know where to look when it comes to the post game dungeons.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've finally got a Royal Jelly Flush after weeks. F*** yeah!

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2020 at 9:35 AM, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Did you find metal king slimes in the final dungeon? If you did, you’ll know where to look when it comes to the post game dungeons.

Yeah but I didn't hang around. I mostly just used Electro-Light. Here's to hoping I remember when the time comes!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It took a while, but I got 29 turns in The Final Trial. Now it's time to prepare for The Secret Trial.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...