Sign in to follow this  
Slimeknight

Which Dragon Quest remix staple do you like most?

Which Dragon Quest remix staple do you like most?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have to go with graphics for items and equipment.  Dragon Quest has great art for equipment and items and it is nice when it can showcase them.  Plus, I am a very visual person.

• Like 1

Graphics. I honestly don't care that much for party chat. It is either used to help direct you on where to go next, or just give you side text. It can be used for character building. But honestly, if you can't get good character building in the base story then the party chat is just a terrible bandage.

Graphics. I honestly don't care that much for party chat. It is either used to help direct you on where to go next, or just give you side text. It can be used for character building. But honestly, if you can't get good character building in the base story then the party chat is just a terrible bandage.
I've been on record many times as saying I play most games on mute 90% of the time. Similarly I skip 90% of party chat. It takes effort to remember to do it & I forget easily.

I like both equally, but I voted for party chat because honestly, when I play DQ I enjoy it even more when I can get more character from the party themselves. I don't mind not having party chat in some games, but in DQIV (DS) it was really jarring to play like that. Maybe it's just that I'm used to playing with party chat, but I generally prefer having it, even if there's no voice acting (which I'm used to, anyhow). The items and equipment graphics are nice, too, however.

But generally speaking I like both.