Was looking through Fusion options when I noticed I could fuse my Slime Knight, which is normally a rank D monster into a rank C version of Slime Knight? I've played through the other 2 Joker Games and it was to my understanding that monsters species were always a particular rank. Has this always been a thing? Does it mean anything? It seems to have the same stat llimit as a rank D Slime Knight.

2019-09-06_18-52-12.108_top.bmp 2019-09-06_18-52-36.383_top.bmp

On 9/8/2019 at 8:01 PM, SlimeVagrant said:

Was looking through Fusion options when I noticed I could fuse my Slime Knight, which is normally a rank D monster into a rank C version of Slime Knight? I've played through the other 2 Joker Games and it was to my understanding that monsters species were always a particular rank. Has this always been a thing? Does it mean anything? It seems to have the same stat llimit as a rank D Slime Knight.

2019-09-06_18-52-12.108_top.bmp 281.3 kB · 1 download 2019-09-06_18-52-36.383_top.bmp 281.3 kB · 1 download

I noticed that too. It was a bit odd and maybe affected some minor stat stuff, but I never spent much time thinking about it. Joker 3 had a bunch of stuff that was different than the first two. I actually never got into making monsters bigger or smaller or the coloring stuff, but I know that's in there too.

On 9/21/2019 at 8:05 PM, Plattym3 said:

I noticed that too. It was a bit odd and maybe affected some minor stat stuff, but I never spent much time thinking about it. Joker 3 had a bunch of stuff that was different than the first two. I actually never got into making monsters bigger or smaller or the coloring stuff, but I know that's in there too.

Ooh I didn't know you could do that! I think I remember hearing something when the game was first coming out in JP about coloring monsters, but I had no idea you could change sizes too. I gotta get back into the game, I haven't touched it in a couple weeks.

• Like 1