I thought the main concern was the fact that, should a tournament is held in a country, like Japan for example, a US player would have to play with a Japan Hero. And therefore to read his spells in Japanese too. Which would prove equally difficult to use for a US player of the Hero, or to avoid for a IS player fighting a Hero player.

On 8/16/2019 at 3:28 PM, Democrobot said:

Apparently one guy landed nothing but critical hits and got 0% instant kills with Whack/Thwack.

(A Russian voice screams in the distance).

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Xiggy said:

I thought the main concern was the fact that, should a tournament is held in a country, like Japan for example, a US player would have to play with a Japan Hero. And therefore to read his spells in Japanese too. Which would prove equally difficult to use for a US player of the Hero, or to avoid for a IS player fighting a Hero player.

If you're traveling internationally for a tournament then you're more than likely familiar enough with the language that this wouldn't be an issue

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 5:32 PM, Democrobot said:

If you're traveling internationally for a tournament then you're more than likely familiar enough with the language that this wouldn't be an issue

Pro players will just have to memorize the spells in a different language. Not that it matters that much since pro play doesn't use the menu that often. They really don't need to know the language to do that.

Downloaded and played as Hero for a bit today. I have to say, he's pretty good. Ban-worthy? No, I really don't think that's the case.

• Like 1