cprmauldin

Planescape Torment, Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights

Hey I know we are all primarily JRPG players around here, but is anyone planning on getting the above listed games? I'm pretty stoked about them. Just trying to decide whether I want to get them for Switch or PS4. 

Aren't those considered RPGs? I swear I've heard of most of them on RPGamer podcasts.

Oh yeah. They're definitely RPGs, based on the DnD formula and world. 

I was just saying most of us are generally Japanese RPG players. It says, "JRPG" up there. 

• Like 1

Oh yeah. They're definitely RPGs, based on the DnD formula and world. 

I was just saying most of us are generally Japanese RPG players. It says, "JRPG" up there. 

D'oh. It sure does.

Yeah, I'm definitely more a JRPG fan. Heard of all those, but the pure management aspect has always been ehhh for me on them.

11 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

D'oh. It sure does.

Yeah, I'm definitely more a JRPG fan. Heard of all those, but the pure management aspect has always been ehhh for me on them.

Yeah, that makes sense. 

I've definitely drifted back and forth over the years, but those games hold some nostalgia for me, so I'm hoping to find time to buy and play them. 

If there is one I am looking forward to most, it's Baldur's Gate. 

• Like 1

I had Baulder's Gate for the PC (never finished it though), might look into picking these up for switch to play thru them.

I played Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate. My friends were really hardcore into the games when they came out, but I never really gave any of the games the time they deserve. Hopefully I can get around to it soon.

On 8/12/2019 at 7:25 PM, Twinkie said:

I played Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate. My friends were really hardcore into the games when they came out, but I never really gave any of the games the time they deserve. Hopefully I can get around to it soon.

Yeah, time management is my forever issue as well. 

• Like 1