JustACorpse

Belated formal greeting.

Posted (edited)

I hope I haven’t been too rude. I’ve been posting a lot already, but just found this place.

I’m not sure what to say by way of introduction… I live in Japan, so I’ve been very aware of DQ, but only recently finding a renewed interest in playing a video game, really mostly DQXI and DQB2. At the moment, I think it would be more accurate to think of me as a DQXI fan, who loves the Erdrick saga and its connection to DQXI, rather than a General DQ fan.

I’m very happy to have found this group, and I hope to bring something of value to our conversations.

Edited by JustACorpse
  • Like 1

We bite

Also my brother is currently in Japan teaching English. He found me some cool stuff

• Like 1

No worries, on the posting, was interesting to see this much traffic in the forums again. Hope you enjoy it here :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Glad you are enjoying it :thumbsup:, I know forums aren't the "preferred" method in this day and age, but still a good place to hang out :)

I miss forums though. The rest of the internet is just awful these days.

You'll like this community. It's like a little slice of 00s era internet preserved.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk