Sign in to follow this  
Dakhil

Pre-Order Dragon Quest XI S at Amazon U.S. for $49.94 (Amazon Prime)

If you're living in the U.S. and you haven't pre-ordered Dragon Quest XI S and you're subscribed to Amazon Prime, you can pre-order Dragon Quest XI S at Amazon for $49.94 (and since I've got the link from Dragon's Den, you'll be supporting Dragon's Den as well, so you have double the reason of pre-ordering Dragon Quest XI S)!

I don't know how long that price will last, so you better pre-order Dragon Quest XI S from Amazon soon!

• Like 3

Thanks for the kickback :)

I ordered using the link as well. Surprised there is a discount for it before it is even out. I guess being lazy even over video games has it's benefits at times.

Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1

I cancelled my preorder and repreordered. There was an issue where Builders 2 had some price drop before release, but it was a daily discount or some stupid thing that didn't trigger me purchasing it cheaper like the Amazon price guarantee should've, so I ended up paying the full $64 after tax for DQB2.

It was looking like on my preorder that this might have gone down, but I don't trust Amazon to do it, so I cancelled and redid it!

5 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

I cancelled my preorder and repreordered. There was an issue where Builders 2 had some price drop before release, but it was a daily discount or some stupid thing that didn't trigger me purchasing it cheaper like the Amazon price guarantee should've, so I ended up paying the full $64 after tax for DQB2.

It was looking like on my preorder that this might have gone down, but I don't trust Amazon to do it, so I cancelled and redid it!

Same for me, to be honest.

• Like 1

I ordered using the link as well. Surprised there is a discount for it before it is even out. I guess being lazy even over video games has it's benefits at times.

Thanks for the heads up!
It's apparently something to do with Walmart online starting to really push Amazon. Remember, Amazon used to offer 20% off preorders for new games for a while.

29 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:

It's apparently something to do with Walmart online starting to really push Amazon. Remember, Amazon used to offer 20% off preorders for new games for a while.

Competitive markets can be a wonderful thing. Good to see Amazon feeling a push after cancelling their discounts. I am still upset that Best Buy ended their Gamer's Club as well.

Thanks for the support, I checked my order and it shows the updated price, will see if it holds when the price goes back up.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I pre ordered in february or so when the direct happened and my price updated and is lower, without cancelling or anything, it just went down on it's own. They charge you the day it ships or something like that it seems.

17 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Good to see that it's about walmart and some sort of competition, at first I thought they were discounting it because the orders weren't doing as they expected or something like that. I hope the sales do well. It's been an uphill battle to get western DQ releases.

Edited by wiregu
  • Like 1