Hey everyone, new player here...

Yo! I'm a huge, longtime fan of the series and I found out not too recently that X had lifted its' IP ban. I've skulked around these forums for a long time, but speaking out hasn't ever been my thing until now. Recently, I hopped in on the Nintendo Switch and I've been having an absolute blast with X. What a special game, Have been hoping for it to come stateside... but only *more time* till tell. In any case, I chose a Weddie and have been adventuring along, but I've read there's an English speaking guild (Dragon's Den) somewhere and I was wanting to see about joining? I have a few questions I'd like to ask some experienced players and hopefully could have some ropes shown to me! 

I've translated a good amount via Google Translate and by watching some YouTube playthroughs (COE, Nawaria in particular has been a Godsend) so I have a decent amount of knowledge. Like I said,  I'm a huge fan and I'd love to ask some questions/play with some other players! Thanks! :D 

Yo! I'm a huge, longtime fan of the series and I found out not too recently that X had lifted its' IP ban. I've skulked around these forums for a long time, but speaking out hasn't ever been my thing until now. Recently, I hopped in on the Nintendo Switch and I've been having an absolute blast with X. What a special game, Have been hoping for it to come stateside... but only *more time* till tell. In any case, I chose a Weddie and have been adventuring along, but I've read there's an English speaking guild (Dragon's Den) somewhere and I was wanting to see about joining? I have a few questions I'd like to ask some experienced players and hopefully could have some ropes shown to me! 
I've translated a good amount via Google Translate and by watching some YouTube playthroughs (COE, Nawaria in particular has been a Godsend) so I have a decent amount of knowledge. Like I said,  I'm a huge fan and I'd love to ask some questions/play with some other players! Thanks!  

Hello!!! I’m known in-game as Ochan and it’s very nice to meet you!!! An English localization will never happen as confirmed by SE, though an offline version is iffy. I responded to a few of your questions on the team thread. I hoped that helped!!!!!
1 hour ago, oka_chan1 said:

Hello!!! I’m known in-game as Ochan and it’s very nice to meet you!!! An English localization will never happen as confirmed by SE, though an offline version is iffy. I responded to a few of your questions on the team thread. I hoped that helped!!!!!

Thank you, Ochan! I sent my info to Cranberry and I hope to see you, too! I mean no rudeness, but I found your comment on renewing the sub via the eshop so intriguing. I know you said it wasn’t too difficult, but I can’t seem to find the option. I see Yamada, RPay, T-Poing, auWallet, etc but not the eshop. I couldn’t find it in the actual eshop (for my Japanese account) either. Any advice? Thanks a lot!

Thank you, Ochan! I sent my info to Cranberry and I hope to see you, too! I mean no rudeness, but I found your comment on renewing the sub via the eshop so intriguing. I know you said it wasn’t too difficult, but I can’t seem to find the option. I see Yamada, RPay, T-Poing, auWallet, etc but not the eshop. I couldn’t find it in the actual eshop (for my Japanese account) either. Any advice? Thanks a lot!

You won’t see any official options about that online but you have to go through the sub options in-game, like this.94a60f66ab3599aa5e5ada13cc19f3d4.jpg8aad3c97bf5839791cf649836ff796d6.jpgea61377d2a3087cd899b8d2ddce154d6.jpgfccfe141f1197d853d654671d9310323.jpg

Hope this solves the confusion behind what I said!!! Sorry I didn’t clarify it more ;-;
1 hour ago, oka_chan1 said:

You won’t see any official options about that online but you have to go through the sub options in-game, like this.94a60f66ab3599aa5e5ada13cc19f3d4.jpg8aad3c97bf5839791cf649836ff796d6.jpgea61377d2a3087cd899b8d2ddce154d6.jpgfccfe141f1197d853d654671d9310323.jpg

Hope this solves the confusion behind what I said!!! Sorry I didn’t clarify it more ;-;

Yes! Oh my lord thank you so much! This will make it so much easier, I kept going through the login portal/square account page! Care to share friend codes? Mine is SW-0304-3277-9227 if you’re interested. 

Yes! Oh my lord thank you so much! This will make it so much easier, I kept going through the login portal/square account page! Care to share friend codes? Mine is SW-0304-3277-9227 if you’re interested. 

No problem!!!! I’ll add you as a friend of course!!! Hope we get to meet up in-game sometime!!!!
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 9:55 PM, oka_chan1 said:

You won’t see any official options about that online but you have to go through the sub options in-game, like this.fccfe141f1197d853d654671d9310323.jpg

How do you pay on the Japanese Eshop? Do you buy EShop cards or does your Credit Card just work?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, HyDEKI said:

How do you pay on the Japanese Eshop? Do you buy EShop cards or does your Credit Card just work?

Thanks!

I think you can buy Japanese Eshop credit from sites like Playasia. To use a credit card I believe it would have to be a Japanese one. I haven't tried it but I remember when the Switch first came out and people were talking about other region accounts and the method of getting stuff on them.