Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Dragon Quest Builders 2 Progress

I got an infinite supply of wood from the island and I'm 2 items away from getting the infinite of dry grass. I wanted to make sure I at least got the wood and then I messed around a made some farms and a kitchen on the island. I ended up going back to Furrowfield to get some materials and finished up the mini medal puzzles there. I'm excited to finish up the tablet and move onto the next main island.
There were 7 mini medals there, right?

9 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
26 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:
I got an infinite supply of wood from the island and I'm 2 items away from getting the infinite of dry grass. I wanted to make sure I at least got the wood and then I messed around a made some farms and a kitchen on the island. I ended up going back to Furrowfield to get some materials and finished up the mini medal puzzles there. I'm excited to finish up the tablet and move onto the next main island.

Looks like 10. I used this map to clean them up last night.

6b2cafdd-e79d-4d50-9cee-b1c5a0245a49-Furrowfield_Map_Puzzles.jpg

There are 10 mini medals on each island (at least on the first two)

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Looks like 10. I used this map to clean them up last night.
6b2cafdd-e79d-4d50-9cee-b1c5a0245a49-Furrowfield_Map_Puzzles.jpg.2a1aadf0c46d38f52c8904325fb4459c.jpg
Perfect! Thanks!
There are 10 mini medals on each island (at least on the first two)

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thanks!

I'm currently on the 2nd island getting into the Mine and getting the tunnels repaired. There's just so much going on. I've been playing for hours a day for the last 7 days solid.

Not me.

I played it day one (Switch) and started at 11am and finished chapter one (continent 1) 6am the next day. By the 3rd day I was already at Moonbrooke and day 4 beat Atlas.

Than my little sister wanted to borrow the game so I let her and bought it digital on the PS4 so day for started a new play and five days later (just last night at 3am) beat the main story.

Normal play time? No, but I work a week and get a week off so I have a lot of free time.

Not me.

I played it day one (Switch) and started at 11am and finished chapter one (continent 1) 6am the next day. By the 3rd day I was already at Moonbrooke and day 4 beat Atlas.

Than my little sister wanted to borrow the game so I let her and bought it digital on the PS4 so day for started a new play and five days later (just last night at 3am) beat the main story.

Normal play time? No, but I work a week and get a week off so I have a lot of free time.
Wow. That's dedication! I just started laying track in mine in Continent #2.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
15 minutes ago, Draygon said:
Not me.

Wow. That's dedication! I just started laying track in mine in Continent #2.

More like a lot of free time. Plus I normally work Graveyard shifts so even on my days off I find I can't sleep at night. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the games story (even though cliche).

Now my goal is to collect all Mini Medals, complete all Explorer Shores, try and capture one of every monster (if possible), and build my own stuff.

Edited by Draygon
  • Like 1

Time for me to make the stripper a changing room outside the mine while my children watch. Not awkward at all to explain.

2 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Time for me to make the stripper a changing room outside the mine while my children watch. Not awkward at all to explain.

If you're playing a male character you can join her and wear a bunny suit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Plattym3 said:

Just tell them it’s a patty cake house, like that one in DQ6.

I've blocked DQ6 from my memory.

Just now, Plattym3 said:
6 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Maybe I should revive my motivation thread. Maybe not.

41 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
47 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I know, but all joking aside do you remember how in the DS translation puff-puffs were called “patty cake?”

6 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

I know, but all joking aside do you remember how in the DS translation puff-puffs were called “patty cake?”

Haha, really?  Nope, no real memory of that!  Funny!  Stupid Nintendo.

Just now, Plattym3 said:

Haha, really?  Nope, no real memory of that!  Funny!  Stupid Nintendo.

It was probably because of 8-4, who translated the DS version (if memory serves me right). Who knows why they altered puff puff to patty cake, but I don’t think Nintendo themselves are to blame for the change.

1 hour ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

It was probably because of 8-4, who translated the DS version (if memory serves me right). Who knows why they altered puff puff to patty cake, but I don’t think Nintendo themselves are to blame for the change.

So does Patty give you the puff puff or...?

15 minutes ago, DrippySlimeStar said:

So does Patty give you the puff puff or...?

She bakes you a cake, yes. It’s like the ending of Super Mario 64.

spacer.png

• Like 1

CENSORSHIP! AHHHHHHHHH! (imagine me as a normal internet person losing my #$*!) It must've been Nintendo! Screw them! They're the worst ever!!!!

Oh wait, that's Sony now, right?

1 hour ago, Plattym3 said:

CENSORSHIP! AHHHHHHHHH! (imagine me as a normal internet person losing my #$*!) It must've been Nintendo! Screw them! They're the worst ever!!!!

Oh wait, that's Sony now, right?

If you like niche big bewb overly anime games, then yes, they sure are.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

If you like niche big bewb overly anime games, then yes, they sure are.

These people gotta realize you can see anime tiddies elsewhere.

I haven't played in a week, but I was playing 4+ hours a day every day last week. I think I gave myself enough of a rest to not burn out.

• Like 1

Looking forward to playing some this weekend and starting the second island. I also have to take breaks to not get burnt out on stuff, which is happening to me with JRPGs recently.