Sign in to follow this  
Dragon Chaser

Dragon Warrior Remix

Nice but is that a fixed demo or is that the one where you start out with stuff?

You start off with clothes and a bamboo pole. It should be fine and you should start in a room with two old guys behind desks not in King Lorik's chamber.

oh ok cuz in the one i downloaded you started in king loriks chamber :)

;) Great job on the game guys. It definately takes me back to when I was 8 and playing the original NES version. I like the nice little introduction also.

EDIT: Instead of posting again I thought I'd edit this post.

EDIT2: I played a bit further along in the demo and I noticed that the battle dialoge is a little off kilter. "Seeing as how you can't put Thou hast defeated the Red Slime" in the message what about putting something like "Red Slime defeated" or something. And the "You won a Combat" message, what about putting defeated the enemy in there instead

Edited by Slime Master

Glad you enjoyed the intro :tounge: It only gets better from there :thumbsup: Please let me know all thoughts on it, or any questions.

*** Seeing as Slime Master edited his post instead of making a new one so will I.

Yes there is "off kilter dialogue" :tounge: I hope it doesn't detract too much from the game. Please post any other things you note while playing.

Edited by Dragon Chaser

I've just downloaded the DWremix1.0 zipped file, but it didn't run. What do I still need? It says install RTPe.exe.

;) It's a simple fix really. All you need to do is download the RTP for RPG Maker 2000. You can find it here at Kamain's World

Then once you download it you must install it. That should solve your problem.

o dpwnloaded it all, but it doesn't seem to work, it says some failure

dorry for double posting, but...

What does the icon look like when it is downloaded, the one to start the game?

As Slime Master says, you need the RTP (run time package) for RPGMAKER 2000 to play Dragon Warrior Remix. In a way you can think of it as an emulator I guess.

Guest krackmania

CLONEGAMEPRATY

Although I am of Japan (RM2k+ect ect)@Clone@game site of FINALFANTASY DREAGONQUTEST ..ect, may I introduce?

Dragon Warrior Remix.

;) My lord, someone attempted a topic transmutation and it backfired badly. Read my post above, you can look around Kamain.com and you'll find it there.

I think now you have to install the entire lump. I couldn't find the RTP separate.

I think now you have to install the entire lump. I couldn't find the RTP separate.

Ok I've installed both RTP files with the lump and it says 'cannot open file ......DT...' ...=words that I can't understand it's a file name

Spoiler

I'm making a dragon quest game using a program called Game Maker 7.0. I need to know how to randomize battle sequences, allow the user to create thier own name, and make popup menus and battle windows. I AM USING THE LITE EDITION, NOT THE PRO EDITION. I'm also using Simple Mode, but I can change to advanced mode. I have looked at the help menu, but it is not making any sense. I can't find where to type code, either. :evillaugh::rolleyes:

Stupid old comment from over a decade ago. May have even been my first.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

Hello All,

I have dw 1 for the nes and love it. I was trying to dl

the remix for rm2k here but seems all of the links are dead.

The link from the resource page says the file is missing

and the geocities page is no longer there.

Does anyone know where I could get this?

I know this thread is old, but for anyone reading it, I would like to apoligize for my really n00bish and sort of rude comment from way back then. It was my first post on a forum. Ever. Though, it seems as if Woodus has fixed the link for this. Thanks Woodus. (If it wasn't Woodus, then thanks to whoever did it, but I think it would have been Woodus.) If it doesn't work the first time, try coming back later, because I had to download it twice before it worked.

Again, sorry for sound like a stupid jerk.