Sign in to follow this  
Alef

DQI - Going crazy! Please help! (Android)

Hi guys,

I purchased DQI for Android around a month ago and created a game file. Due space reasons, I had to uninstall the application (among others). I installed again the game today but for some reason when I try to start the game I get a "Continue from AutoSave" option (which starts the game where I left the initial game file I created a month ago). I want a fresh start, hence why I re-installed the game.

I have already deleted the folder: com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dq1_gp

I deleted this folder from the internal memory of my phone in the following paths:
Android/data
Android/obb

I also deleted that folder from my sd card, in the same two paths:
Android/data
Android/obb

I tried deleting the data and cache from: settings/applications/app info

I uninstalled the game, BUT EVERYTIME I reinstall the application, and start the game, that autosave file appears back. 

All I want is a clean start without old files. Do I need to delete a specific file or folder? Or the game automatically brings that old save data from the cloud?

I'll appreciate your help as this is driving me crazy. Thank you.

Alef

I believe you have to charge this file, make a proper save to the king and then you won't have to charge the auto-save file, but chose the file you want/making a new one. 

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply!

I figured it out. Each time I reinstalled the app, it got the old auto save data from my mobile backup in Google drive. I deleted the backup and problem solved. :)

I was about to say that your saves are backed up to the cloud.

What device are you using? DQ1 isn't big at all. o_o

Sign in to follow this