Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Dragon Quest XI 3D Model Viewer

dq11.png

Thanks to ethanej for finding the 3D models (and the web viewer) for the Dragon Quest XI models.

I have a page here that lists all the files and you can choose one and hit view.

Be warned though, these are the file names so I don't have them matched up to "pretty" names so if you haven't played the game be careful as you could stumble across a monster you haven't fought.

If anyone wants to make up a "pretty" list let me know and I can get a dump of the files.

Controls:

• Scroll wheel - Zoom in and out
  • Left click and Drag - rotate the view
  • Right click and Drag - pan the view

Here is a link to the selection page

https://www.woodus.com/den/games/dq11/3dmodels/

And here is what one of the models looks like.

3dmodel.png

NOTE: some models are very large in the viewer so if you don't see anything after a bit zoom out.

• Like 3

This is amazing! Thanks to everyone who made this accessible!

Are the character models in there somewhere, too?

I know I have seen some of the MMA characters, not sure on the heroes, I haven't gone thru every file.

This is pretty cool. Thanks for putting it together!

Looked through this and did what I could to match models with the bestiary. The trial bosses and big mimics don't get their own variation, "humans" aren't included (that is, anything that's more likely to be an NPC model than a monster model, including wrestlers). Notably missing: Shade family, Smog family, Great Sabrecat (though GS variations are in there as are Great Sabrecub and variations).

Here's the list, linked to spare spoilers and scrollwheels https://pastebin.com/EdkzEXih

Missing from that list are the four M501 models as they don't display correctly, so I couldn't match each model to a single monster, but they're Toady, Toxic Toad, Mothertoad, and Overtoad.
Also missing is M527-4, the rest of the M527 models are Ursa enemies, but I found no unaccounted Ursa it could be.

The M022 also have display issues, but the models are distinct enough to distinguish each variation, so they were included in the list.

18 hours ago, grancheater said:

Looked through this and did what I could to match models with the bestiary. The trial bosses and big mimics don't get their own variation, "humans" aren't included (that is, anything that's more likely to be an NPC model than a monster model, including wrestlers). Notably missing: Shade family, Smog family, Great Sabrecat (though GS variations are in there as are Great Sabrecub and variations).

Here's the list, linked to spare spoilers and scrollwheels https://pastebin.com/EdkzEXih

Missing from that list are the four M501 models as they don't display correctly, so I couldn't match each model to a single monster, but they're Toady, Toxic Toad, Mothertoad, and Overtoad.
Also missing is M527-4, the rest of the M527 models are Ursa enemies, but I found no unaccounted Ursa it could be.

The M022 also have display issues, but the models are distinct enough to distinguish each variation, so they were included in the list.

Awesome, thank you for doing that. :thumbsup:

I have updated the code for the page to display the monster name in the dropdown list rather than the file name.