Trishin85X

DQ X Switch Version

Hello Guys,

I recently got the Switch version, currently trying to set it up. Is there a guide of somesort to help with the switch version??

Thank You

Hello Guys,
I recently got the Switch version, currently trying to set it up. Is there a guide of somesort to help with the switch version??

Thank You

The Switch version acts the same as all the other versions so you can simply follow any of the Japanese wikis available and just use google translate

Here is one that a lot of people use:
https://dragon-quest.jp/ten/

Hope this helps as I also play the switch version

Thank You! will do. By any chance is it possible to translate the Square Enix website for DQX? Having trouble atm to input certain codes that came along with the game.

Also do i need a JP Switch account as well to continue?

Thank You

Thank You! will do. By any chance is it possible to translate the Square Enix website for DQX? Having trouble atm to input certain codes that came along with the game.
Also do i need a JP Switch account as well to continue?
Thank You

You should be able to translate the SE website through google translate. When you sign in to your JP SE account, there will be three banners featuring SE’s different MMOs for registration. Click the one with DQX on it and then put in the product code and you’ll be all set.

You can fully play the game using your NA/EU Switch account since you still have to log in to the game with your JP SE account.

However, you should also have your JP Switch account in hand when you have to pay the sub cost, as you can pay directly through JP eShop and then go back to using your NA/EU Switch account.