Hi there! Back in 2016 I posted an art thread with Dragon Quest themed Inktober drawings. In my excitement for the upcoming SSBU DLC I decided to draw some DQ-Kirbies today, and figured I might as well create a new art thread for my future drawings (as I REALLY need to start picking up the habit of drawing frequently again). This thread will probably mostly be DQ drawings, perhaps some other RPG/video game art as well! 

96MoR82.png?1

• Like 1

Very cool :thumbsup:

On 6/29/2019 at 1:40 PM, Plattym3 said:

Awesome! Kirby is a family favorite!

On 6/24/2019 at 3:24 PM, Woodus said:

Very cool :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! After seeing the Dragon Quest Your Story trailer, I wanted to draw some fanart for it, so I drew Bianca's new design and redrew a screenshot from the trailer with her original design!

ed1yGH3.png?1

Jf0owl0.png?1

• Like 2
4 hours ago, ChrystalChameleon said:

Thanks guys! After seeing the Dragon Quest Your Story trailer, I wanted to draw some fanart for it, so I drew Bianca's new design and redrew a screenshot from the trailer with her original design!

That is pretty cool! :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

I've been replaying Dragon Quest VIII (again), which put me in the mood to draw more Dragon Quest - here's a little drawing I made of DQIV's heroine!

spacer.png

• Like 2
I've been replaying Dragon Quest VIII (again), which put me in the mood to draw more Dragon Quest - here's a little drawing I made of DQIV's heroine!
6bdj4tdj2jc61.png
That's awesome work.
I always thought she looked straight out of the 80s: big hair, leotard, 1 leg warmer...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 8:31 PM, Plattym3 said:

That's awesome work.
I always thought she looked straight out of the 80s: big hair, leotard, 1 leg warmer...

Thank you! She's definitely very eighties, one of the reasons I love her design so much!

I also drew Angelo today! I remember not liking him very much on my first playthrough, but going through his party chat dialogue has really improved my opinion of him. I love his constant sarcastic quips. 

spacer.png

• Like 3

That's great,  really like the style

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A little preview for a piece I'm currently working on! Not yet finished though, Angelo and the background especially still look pretty rough, and I intend on adding Dhoulmagus as well!

spacer.png

• Like 3
On 2/22/2021 at 2:31 PM, Ice Dragon 19 said:

WOAH! THAT LOOKS AMAZING! 😍

On 2/22/2021 at 11:57 AM, Plattym3 said:

Wow, that's quite involved and awesome!

Thank you both so much! 😁 Finally managed to get some time in to finish it today! 

spacer.png

Here the initial sketches and lineart for this piece:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ChrystalChameleon
  • Like 1

spacer.png

I drew this picture so I could make a custom phone case out of it, and it arrived today! Very happy with it 😁

• Like 3

That is very cool :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Amazing work. The cell phone case looks pretty good.