Sign in to follow this  
eal

Another Obligatory E3 Thread: 2019

4 minutes ago, eal said:

OMG people losing their minds over seeing an HD version of Tifa. I could swear she’s been in tons of spin-off games looking just like she normal does though.

Can't say I balme 'em eal. Can't say I blame 'em...

Those are implants.

Posted (edited)

There are bigger anime tiddies, in the Final Fantasy franchise even.

Edited by eal

They could stand to be a *bit* bigger... but I'm not complaining....

Surprisingly not this Atelier game I'm playing.

There are bigger anime tiddies, in the Final Fantasy franchise even.

3 minutes ago, TheKingOfTheDragovians said:

They could stand to be a *bit* bigger... but I'm not complaining....

I 100% promise you there will be people that will be complaining on the Internet that they aren’t big enough.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, eal said:

I 100% promise you there will be people that will be complaining on the Internet that they aren’t big enough.

If they were big there'd be people complaining they're not small enough. Just can't win these days.

1 minute ago, TheKingOfTheDragovians said:

If they were big there'd be people complaining they're not small enough. Just can't win these days.

While I agree with the sentiment, me personally, I’ve mostly seen people wondering if they were gonna shrink them out of some fear that they need to change a bunch of stuff in the game to appease people. So I’ve mostly seen people worried they were gonna make them small moreso than people who want them small.

3 minutes ago, eal said:

While I agree with the sentiment, me personally, I’ve mostly seen people wondering if they were gonna shrink them out of some fear that they need to change a bunch of stuff in the game to appease people. So I’ve mostly seen people worried they were gonna make them small moreso than people who want them small.

Yeah I guessm and in a sense I very much disliked how the internet kind've preemptively assumed they would shrink them. To hate on le es jay double u's epic style.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TheKingOfTheDragovians said:

Yeah I guessm and in a sense I very much disliked how the internet kind've preemptively assumed they would shrink them. To hate on le es jay double u's epic style.

It’s very hard for anyone to object to boobs of whatever size if they’re totally covered up by a white shirt. There isn’t any sexualization happening based on the design so there’s no problem.

Edited by eal

Can we talk about how there was a game with a Vita port revealed at the Square Enix conference?

Posted (edited)

Good a time as any to use this picture then.

spacer.png

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

Daaaaamn FFVIII Remastered.

And Avengers looked pretty good but is there a video game that doesn’t have Troy Baker and Laura Bailey in it anymore?

Oh hey, the Final Fantasy game that’s never gotten a remaster is a getting a remaster. It’s finally happening. It’s probably because @TheKingOfTheDragovianshas played and loved FF8 recently.

https://gematsu.com/2019/06/final-fantasy-viii-remastered-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc

Here’s the trailer for Dragon Quest XI S. Looking forward to picking it up in the future, and EXCELLENT to see it will be fully orchestrated/symphonic. That makes Yangus a happy bandit.

Nice to see more SaGa games are getting official English releases.

https://gematsu.com/2019/06/romancing-saga-3-and-saga-scarlet-grace-ambitions-coming-west

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YangustheLegendaryBandit said:

Oh hey, the Final Fantasy game that’s never gotten a remaster is a getting a remaster. It’s finally happening. It’s probably because @TheKingOfTheDragovianshas played and loved FF8 recently.

https://gematsu.com/2019/06/final-fantasy-viii-remastered-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc

Here’s the trailer for Dragon Quest XI S. Looking forward to picking it up in the future, and EXCELLENT to see it will be fully orchestrated/symphonic. That makes Yangus a happy bandit.

I've got the magic touch I tell yah.

Can we talk about how there was a game with a Vita port revealed at the Square Enix conference?
Which one?

16 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
6 hours ago, eal said:

Which one?

Romancing SaGa 3.

Oh #$*!. Ni No Kuni Remastered is coming out in September on the 20th.

https://www.siliconera.com/2019/06/11/ni-no-kuni-nintendo-switch-playstation-4-and-pc-versions-will-arrive-on-september-20-2019/

It’s gonna be hard to choose between this and Cold Steel 3 come September, especially since they release so close together. Super stoked I’ll finally be able to play the first NNK game on my PS4.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

THE HERO DRAWS NEAR!!!

It looks like literally every hero is a skin!!!

Summer 2019!!!!!

Edited by eal

Oh #$*!. Ni No Kuni Remastered is coming out in September on the 20th.
https://www.siliconera.com/2019/06/11/ni-no-kuni-nintendo-switch-playstation-4-and-pc-versions-will-arrive-on-september-20-2019/
It’s gonna be hard to choose between this and Cold Steel 3 come September, especially since they release so close together. Super stoked I’ll finally be able to play the first NNK game on my PS4.
You're going to be less happy when you see the DQ XIS date.
THE HERO DRAWS NEAR!!!
It looks like literally every hero is a skin!!!
Summer 2019!!!!!
Correction: Heroes

Take my money.

Picking up Smash tomorrow now.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Is it too much to hope for an Amiibo for every hero?

Damn, Trials of Mana looks great. And a collection of the previous three is out on Switch today.

Edited by eal

Is it too much to hope for an Amiibo for every hero?
Damn, Trials of Mana looks great. And a collection of the previous three is out on Switch today.
Yes.

Posted (edited)

BANJO KAZOOIE ARE RARING TO GO!!!

Also, Breath of the Wild sequel in development.

So there was some stuff here for me. Super gonna keep the Mana Collection in mind and I’m super into that new one coming. Astral Chain looks, well, off the chain. Obviously DQ Smash representation. Lots of small things that look cool.

One of the bigger surprises was Witcher III on Switch. Whereas the Wii was a dumping ground for shovelware, the Switch is becoming a dumping ground for ports of earlier games from this console generation, which is cool.

Edited by eal