Sign in to follow this  

Rpgamer.com is doing a contest styled on the NFL draft. It took a full week, but staff drafted 4-person parties of RPG characters. Now it's time to vote for the best. I filled my team with DQ characters, so by definition, it's the best! I just need your help now to prove that to everyone else.

https://rpgamer.com/2019/05/the-jrpgl-division-1/

Got 5 seconds to vote for the Alltrades Abbey Apollos? Thanks!

(P.S. - don't be distracted by Sylvando and his traitorous group of non-DQ party members )

• Like 1

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with Alltrades Abbey. Perhaps I need to study up and become a sage at Dharma Temple, then I might have a clue.

• Like 2

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with Alltrades Abbey. Perhaps I need to study up and become a sage at Dharma Temple, then I might have a clue.
I don't agree with your lack of familiarity. Perhaps you should remake that.

9 minutes ago, Plattym3 said:
19 minutes ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

I don't agree with your lack of familiarity. Perhaps you should remake that.

Nah, I prefer it when all my classes are worthwhile.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

Goodness, is that old religion still in operation? I was told they had to close down for a staff shortage; not enough vocations, apparently.

Voted for your group Platty. It was hard not to vote for my boy Sylvando, but I SUPPOSE I’ll support you. 😜

• Like 1

It was hard not to vote for the team that had Minwu, but I did it. My vote is yours! 

• Like 1

It was hard not to vote for the team that had Minwu, but I did it. My vote is yours! 
Thanks so much!
Voted for your group Platty. It was hard not to vote for my boy Sylvando, but I SUPPOSE I’ll support you.
I know. Thanks a lot 1st round pairing them together!