Sign in to follow this  
L33Tsama

How to put in info for Crysta and Square shop

I am still on trial mode but I want to buy the game and the Crysta for it now. I know where on the site to do so and I am also able to use my credit card. It asks me for my SURNAME and address information which is in the USA but I don't know if I need to put my correct info for it to work or I need to make something up. Has anyone bought crysta using the store from the US? I just don't want to put any fake information in if itll prevent me from making a purchase..

how long does the trial last anyways?

I tried to purchase the game digitally off the square e-shop now and it says I cant do it from my area... what do I do now?

if I end up getting a physical copy from amazon or something wouldn't I end up having the same issue when trying to get crysta?

I use Rakuten when I buy Crysta.  I made a guide on it a while ago, which should be linked in one of the sticky threads.

In regards to a Japanese address, you can get a real one for free from Tenso.com last I checked.

i really appreciate this info thanks so much! I was looking at your guide earlier but someone said rakuten didnt work anymore or something. I will use the methods shared in this post thank you dearly ❤️