Sign in to follow this  
Cooltwou

I need help with a couple Bosses in Dragon Quest Heroes 1

I need to know what party to use & how to setup the party like equipment  & accessories needed to be equipped for the boss battles:

Zoma & Nokturnus 

Also I got told on one message board to use Terry but that person never said anything else 

Can somebody be nice enough to give me tips & help on these bosses because it just seems everywhere I posted about this I get the same thing every time either no response or only piece of information & then you ask that person something else they never reply back at all & I have asked for help on Youtube videos & here Reddit & Gamefags & all them the same thing no help at all

Yeah sorry, I won't be of any help, I didn't beat them either. :(

8 hours ago, Woodus said:

Yeah sorry, I won't be of any help, I didn't beat them either. :(

Well do you know anybody who can help me out 

No I don't, found this doing some googling if you haven't found it yet for zoma

party of: Aurora, Psaro, Jessica, and Terry. Everyone is lvl99 with their ultimate weapon except for Terry who is lvl74 equipped with Stardust sword(essential for the defence reduction)

Before starting the fight I filled out all 9 of my healstones with fullheal and equipped 3 bunny tails on Psaro, which is the character I would be controlling for this fight.

Once the battle starts I just activate Liberation and hack away at it and ignoring all of his close range attacks while dodging his long range attacks such as ice spike spray, and kamehame ice blast. It is important for Terry to use the stardust sword because then Zoma's defence will almost be permanently down while I do insane damage with Psaro. After that I just use a healstone whenever my health becomes too low and I was able to tank Zoma this way and beat him on my first try.

Well thanks for that information but I can't have Terry at 74 because every person is all 99 & does the bunny tails need to be ice or anything like that 

I need to know what party to use & how to setup the party like equipment  & accessories needed to be equipped for the boss battles:
Zoma & Nokturnus 
Also I got told on one message board to use Terry but that person never said anything else 
Same 2 I never beat. Aren't there YouTube videos out there for those battles? They may be in Japanese.

13 hours ago, Plattym3 said:
On 5/16/2019 at 1:00 PM, Cooltwou said:
Zoma & Nokturnus 

Same 2 I never beat. Aren't there YouTube videos out there for those battles? They may be in Japanese.

There are Youtube videos but they don't talk in the videos & they don't show how they have the party setup or tell you how to setup the party & when you comment on the videos they never respond at all

• Like 1

I am still needing help on these 2 bosses 

I am still needing help on these 2 bosses 
How long has this been out? 3.5 years now. Yeah, I haven't beaten them either.

Well how is that giving any tips or what party to use and how to setup the party also

With that kind of response I don’t think you should be getting any help. There’s no need to be like that when Plattym3 was just sharing an anecdote.

Well how is that giving any tips or what party to use and how to setup the party also
Sorry, didn't mean to imply anything was wrong. What I'm saying is unfortunately our members aren't currently playing it and not many (any) of us beat them, they're just hard. As another group I chat with online, the term is "you need to get good." Me, I was never good enough.

Are you a member of the Dragon Questers group on Facebook? You might have better luck there.

I guess the simple answer is there's no 1 ideal way to do it, so there's really no advice to give. Equip items to lower the type of damage you're getting and be strong. Other than that, it's a lot of luck and skill.

Well I am in Dragon Quest groups on Facebook and not getting much help there either & in my message I was just stating the advice I am looking for to battle the bosses and wasn’t meaning any disrespect or anything like that 

Looks useful. Read the comments.

Bunny tails. Lots of them.
There are Youtube videos but they don't talk in the videos & they don't show how they have the party setup or tell you how to setup the party & when you comment on the videos they never respond at all
I believe the 2 I linked above show equipment and party and such.

Thanks for the video and I found another for Nokturnus & he list everything you need to setup a party but I am missing one item and I don’t know how to make it:

Glass Slippers because I didn’t see a recipes for this one 

11 hours ago, Cooltwou said:

Thanks for the video and I found another for Nokturnus & he list everything you need to setup a party but I am missing one item and I don’t know how to make it:

Glass Slippers because I didn’t see a recipes for this one 

Looks like you need to complete quest 84 (which you need to complete 81-83 first)

084 To Catch a Thief

Client: Alena

Our thieving foes travel forward to Arba! Surely they aim to steal most priceless treasures in whole wide realm! But little are they knowing, their misbehaviors are soon to terminate! Come, let us journey to the capital, and entrap the evildoers!

Requirement: (Quest) 83 Den of Thieves

Reward: glass slippers, Alena's Alternative costume and Kiryl's Alternative costume

• Like 1