Sign in to follow this  
Kaeneth

Dyeing armor/clothes?

So I've just made my way to the town that lets you equip cosmetic armor/weapons and dye your equipment. I completed the quest, and I understand how the cosmetic equip works, but how does the armor dyeing process work? I noticed you need quite a few items to actually dye the armor, up to 10x of something just to change one color on one piece of equipment. My question is where do you get these items at? They don't seem to be something I can search for on the market. 

I noticed one of the vendors in the room sold *some* of the items used in dyes, but to buy them you need even more items from somewhere else...

So is dyeing equipment something that's really difficult and time consuming? Or is there an easier method to get these items that I'm not aware of?

Coloring can be expensive depending on the color.
Flowers(which you need to change the color) can be bought at the bazar
If you prefer the cheaper way you can plant seeds at your house.
Some colors are rare and won't grow unless you have people water your plants(flowers) or you use the app and use gem

Thank you! I found them on the bazaar now. Still need to get a house so perhaps I'll figure out how to do that and get some seeds and stuff then.