Sign in to follow this  
ilthautru

Change Installation Drive

Hi,

New to the forums. I just downloaded the game and have a question. I would like to install the game to my D drive instead of C. However since everything is in Japanese it's hard to tell what each option is. I tried clicking on every button to see if I can get a drop down or selector to pop up, to no success. Is there a way to install the game to another drive?

Somewhere in the install process there should be a textbox with a path in it (though the backslash character is replaced with what I believe to be the yen symbol due to the way Windows interprets japanese programs in a non-japanese environment). I've only ever installed to the default directory but theoretically you could change that path.

The only option where I had to pick an option was on the 3rd screen of the installer. I can't make out what it says, but regardless it won't let me unselect the other option. Also, those options don't look anything like a path. Hitting the option (I) starts the installation procedure so it would have to be on one of those 3 screens. Any ideas?

1105106107_Installer1.png.5441e5a39ac8dbde300d23cd2760de52.png

1498232808_Installer2.png.b348acedf790fb1301e0714eefe7d39e.png

558275710_Installer3.png.59514938a42b5b83bee6438948294fd5.png

Where'd you get your installer? That doesn't look right at all. It looks fake.

Hi,

Still having this issue. Can anyone please provide a different installer if there is one?

16 hours ago, ilthautru said:

Hi,

Still having this issue. Can anyone please provide a different installer if there is one?

I downloaded this installer

http://download.dqx.jp/dqlaunc/DQXInstaller.exe

And was able to change directories at this screen

Change Dir.png