Sign in to follow this  
VentionsX

NES Original Dragon Warrior III Solo - Hero vs. Baramos

Posted (edited)

I've been checking Dragon's Den out for awhile but never noticed that there are those who attempted solo runs like I have.  If you like DW THAT much, I feel like we're siblings.

I wrote up a WP page explaining my solo quest so far up to Baramos.  (I'll get to Zoma later.) It's like a journey journal.  Maybe something in my write-up can help others achieve Dragon Warrior/Quest III solo completion.  Remember, this refers to the original American NES Dragon Warrior III.  The SNES and GBC, although great, I prefer the original.

https://mikeatventionsx.wordpress.com/2019/04/29/dragon-warrior-3-solo-journey-journal-defeating-baramos/

Edited by VentionsX
  • Like 2

Will check it out.

• Like 1

I'll check it out...but isn't it ironic, don't you think that you posted this, claiming in the first sentence that you've never noticed anyone who does solo playthroughs of this game, just above this topic:

A topic mostly dedicated to solo playthroughs.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 12:02 AM, ignasia said:

I'll check it out...but isn't it ironic, don't you think that you posted this, claiming in the first sentence that you've never noticed anyone who does solo playthroughs of this game, just above this topic:

A topic mostly dedicated to solo playthroughs.

You're so right.  I was posting and working too-so though your above post was visible, I didn't see it.  Also, I've mainly used this site for quick DW Series tips.  Any posts on Solo Runs just eluded me.  It was when I really started to get serious about the run, I noticed that so many people have done and succeeded it.

• Upvote 1