Liamland

The Puff Puff Hour DQIX Multiplayer podcast

https://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/9495674?fbclid=IwAR0_0slwzDlHGfXFqf0biIRLzrpTknZkMJrUrqi-4MfQd1flqipbyHEFcVQ

I was a guest on the Puff Puff Hour podcast to talk about Dragon Quest IX multiplayer, and the DQ franchise in general. It was a ton of fun to record and it was my first podcast (outside of the SlimeTime one I did with Tesla a few years ago that never got produced.) Ultimately I just wanted to convey that DQIX local multiplayer is worth exploring and still holds up to this day. If you're able to find other players passionate enough about DQ to gather together and try it I strongly recommend it.

#Absolutely

• Like 2

Just listened to it last night, good job :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks! I had a lot of fun. I'd consider doing a podcast again if anyone is interested.

• Like 1

Listened to it over the past 2 days and absolutely enjoyed it. Even if you were on the pot the whole time.

Haha. Got that Reefer Madness.

I just heard the podcast.  Man, that makes me miss multiplayer DQIX.  I had a solid group for a while after the game released.  I have over 400 hours logged, mostly in multiplayer, but it feels like we barely scratched the surface of the legacy bosses.  I don't think we got any of them to 99.  This podcast really brought back some good memories.  I would sell a kidney for a mobile remake.

If you're up in NY this summer bring your DS/DQIX and I can try rallying the group together.