Sign in to follow this  
Woodus

Dragon Quest III Android/iOS Music

dq3andios.png

Thanks to reinhold23 for the line-in dump of music from Dragon Quest III for Android and iOS. I have added them to the Music page. :thumbsup:

https://www.woodus.com/den/music/mp3.php?desc=dq3andios

Thanks reinhold 23! But the actual sound files have been dumped already. Surprised they haven't made it here yet.

I didn't dump these myself, you'd have to ask @Choppasmith if it's OK to host them here (I doubt he'd mind) but here's a link to the thread: 

On 8/21/2018 at 9:43 AM, Choppasmith said:

Anyway, here's the rip, Sound effects included (MODS: If this is not okay, let me know and I'll remove the links)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/24py4vw6y5agejx/dq2sound.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b5ceik23cchenb8/dq3sound.7z

Descendant of Erdrick, listen now to my words

It is told that in ages past Erdrick fought demons with a Ball of Light

Then came the Dragonlord who stole the precious globe and hid it in the darkness

Now, ь, thou must help us recover the Ball of Light and restore peace to our land

The Dragonlord must be defeated

Take now whatever thou may find in these Treasure Chests to aid thee in thy quest

Then speak with the guards, for they have much knowledge that may aid thee

May the light shine upon thee, ь

Dragon Quest Mobile:

King: <3F<07! Scion of the bloodline of Erdrick, hero of legend! Long have I awaited thy coming!<1A<0C
<11King: In days of yore, thy revered ancestor did receive of the Almighty Goddess the Sphere of Light.<1A<0C
<11King: By its power was our world rid of the menace which did beset it.<1A<0C
<11King: Yet, alas, some few years past, there did arise a new threat—the Dragonlord.<1A<0C
<11King: With his cunning, he did steal away the Sphere of Light from us, plunging the land into darkness once more.<1A<0C
<11King: Should this state of affairs be suffered to continue, the night must surely take unrelenting hold, and our realm perish.<1A<0C
<11King: So I say unto thee, <07 of the bloodline of heroes, vanquish the accursed Dragonlord, and reclaim the Sphere of Light!<1A<0C
<11King: In the chests o'er yonder wilt thou find items to aid thee on thy quest. Take what thou wilt, with my blessing.<1A<0C
<11King: Partake thee also of the wisdom of those loyal subjects gathered here in my throne room.<1A<0C
<11King: Doubt not but that their knowledge will serve thee as well as any shield.<1A<0C
<11King: May the Goddess guide thee to victory, and return thee unto us ere long, brave <07!<0C

(I can't seem to remove the white-background blocks of text from the quote so you'll have to deal with them.)

@Woodus Just realized those are still OGG files, and they've still got the asset filenames. I'm going through and renaming them with their titles and will convert to WAV/MP3. Still want to get @Choppasmith's permission before I upload, though.

12 hours ago, Erdrick The Hero said:

@Woodus Just realized those are still OGG files, and they've still got the asset filenames. I'm going through and renaming them with their titles and will convert to WAV/MP3. Still want to get @Choppasmith's permission before I upload, though.

OK, sounds good, thank you. :)

On 4/23/2019 at 4:25 PM, Erdrick The Hero said:

Hey, man, wouldn’t make much sense if I didn’t share the love. Share away!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Choppasmith said:

Thank you :thumbsup:

On 4/24/2019 at 8:51 PM, Choppasmith said:

Thanks!

Figured you wouldn't mind, but didn't want to take credit for the rip.

(There are a couple other OSTs that have been ripped by others that I forwarded to Woodus but was unable to credit the unknown ripper for, so yeah... Namely Heroes II and... something else? I don't even remember which other one.)

I already organized the files, but I don't have Audacity set up on this computer and the internet here is shite so I haven't bothered with it yet. Was hoping to download at work but our public wifi either stopped working or was removed. Gotta talk to the manager about that, but haven't seen her since I found out. Once I have the software/fast enough connection though, I'll convert and upload!