Hey guys, GigaDracky here! Being new to this forum I hope to meet new friends who are fans to the series and engange in discussing interesting topics and hearing opinions from you all 😊

A little bit about myself, I've been a big fan of DQ since I was a wee slime. I remember watching my big brothers play Dragon Warrior on NES and other RPGs but when I first laid my eyes on the iconic Slime what struck me was how even though it was one of the first monsters you fight in the series it always has a smile even when you fight against it. I quickly caught interest with the cute little critter and decided it was a game I'd like to play.

It wasn't until DW7 on ps1 when I finally got to really play the series and understand its theme and world, I fell in love with the series.

With all the guides, efforts with translations, and contributors of this series to us fans I've finally wanted to be a more active part to the fan community. So I decided to join here with hopes of making friends and contributing with what I can 😊

So much has helped me from here with playing the series and being updated on news and such, so I want to thank you all contributers 😁

I hope that any of you who play Dragon Quest of the Stars mobile game find my guides helpful and useful to your playthrough! I hope my contribution to this game brings players together and welcomes new comers to try it out and find themselves enjoying it 😊 My japanese isn't the greatest but I am learning a great deal and improving 😅

As to why I chose GigaDracky as a nickname, I also love Drackys and thought such a nickname was a good fit for me. It just sounds cute to me lol 😅😁

-sorry for the long intro 😅

Welcome to the Den.

Welcome to the forums! Watch your step, don't fall off the thread, and you'll do fine.

On 4/19/2019 at 4:24 PM, GigaDracky said:

-sorry for the long intro 😅

Never be sorry for that! We're happy to have you! (My favorite monster is the Metal Star, which is an obscure Metal King Slime-Death Star hybrid from the 3DS remake of DQMonsters 2).

• Like 1

Hey, a new member comes forth! Welcome to our own little slice of the Internet!

Welcome to the Den :)

We bite