Posted (edited)

Hello guys!

So I have been working on a translation guide on how to play the mobile game 星のドラゴンクエスト/Hoshi no Dragon Quest/Dragon Quest of the Stars.

Not only am i working on a guide but also have a Discord server where we can plan multiplayer quests, discuss about the game, where i post my guides, talk about the series as whole, etc.

I welcome everyone to join. The main mission is to bring current players together and have newcomers join and help eachother on quests, using the multiplayer feature.

Id like for fans to give this game a try if they haven't yet. It is not region locked or IP locked, you do have to either change your play stores region or download QooApp application to download the game since it may not be available to your country, but as far as opening the game and playing it requires no VPN or any sort of trick to playing it.

https://discord.gg/GhaWysV

I am also looking for people who would like to help with Translation and being Discord Mod. Message me for details if you have free spare time and would like to have a fun project to collaborate with, have ideas youd like to share, or just want to give to the DQ community in any way.

Edited by GigaDracky
Adding tags
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Cool, if you want me to host any of you guides let me know :)

• Like 1

Thank you! I would love it!

I used to play it and Monster Parade, but not understanding the story was too much of a pain for me. It's a shame cause the going from one planet to the moon, and having intergalactic ennemies was really cool and unique in the DQ universe. 

I still hope that, one day, we'll get it somewhere else in English. The gatcha system can work in fully payed games, like the new Super DB Heroes. So finger crossed! 

(monster parade would work just fine on Switch imo!) 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Ah i see.

I do plan on translating the story once I've fully covered the the game mechanics and such, which im close to getting done. Its a pretty long story now having 2 worlds. The first world is a whopping 390 quests, and 182 subquests. The second world is now at 202 quests and 104 subquests 😵

Not counting the Loto and Zenithian perma-event quests, and limited events that pop up... Iol it's alot for just me who is doing this.

But I do hope that either we do get this game in english one day or once I get to translate the story that you possibly come back and are able to enjoy the game :)

Yeah the Star God limited event is awesome, finally mixing some scifi into the DQ theme. It's refreshing to see the series being experimented like so!

Edited by GigaDracky
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, GigaDracky said:

finally mixing some scifi into the DQ theme. It's refreshing to see the series being experimented like so!

Yeah, I couldn't agree more. This mix of fantasy-looking characters, with magic and swords, and technological spaceships was great. 

Heck, they could take the characters, story and worlds of this game and make it DQXII, that I wouldn't mind at all! 😁

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this